Island of Youth

"He has no idea we're throwing him a surprise party." Elena says as she comes in the room.

"Whew that was close." Armando says.

"Well he's off to the library now so were in the clear and I have a list of everything we need. And Alexis thank you again for offering to help out you didn't have to though." Elena says.

"It's the least I can do since you and your family are letting me stay here in the castle." Alexis says.

"I'm going to bake Esteban's favorite cake." Luisa says.

"That reminds me of a story." Francisco says as he grabs a guitar.

"Francisco we don't have time for this." Luisa says.

"When Esteban was a boy. He was such a picky eater and you made him the cake for his birthday. But the only way to get him to eat it." Francisco says.

"Was to do the here comes the jaquin flying into his nest." Luisa says as Elena laughs.

"So what's the plan for the music?" Elena asks.

"My guitar is all tuned up." Francisco says.

"Can I play the birthday song with you?" Isabel asks.

"Of course Isabel. It will be a beautiful duet." Francisco says.

"Great and party tricks?" Elena asks.

"I've been practicing all week." Mateo says as his tamborita then flies out of his hand almost hitting Alexis but she is able to duck before it hits her as it then crashes.

"You alright Alex?" Mateo asks.

"Yea I'm aright." Alexis says.

"Hmm maybe practice some more." Francisco says.

"That wasn't the trick. Here it goes. Levaluke!" Mateo says as he uses the tamborita to make a present float.

"Bravo." Elena says as Mateo then drops the present.

"My gift! Good thing I kept the receipt ." Armando says.

"Sorry. I broke my concentration. I really need to work on that." Mateo says.

"Well you'll have to do it. Right now you, me, and Alexis have the most important task of the day." Elena says.

"What's that?" Mateo asks.

"Keeping Esteban away from the palace so he doesn't find out about the surprise." Elena says.

"Right of course." Mateo says as he starts walking with Alexis.

"We're taking him sailing." Elena says as the group find Esteban in the library.

"Guess what cousin. Your taking us sailing today." Elena says.

"As much as I would love nothing more to spend the day chaperoning three rambunctious teenagers. I'm afraid I am booked. Right Higgins?" Esteban asks.

"Actually your schedule is wide open. Anchors away." Higgins says.

"The cruisers all packed." Elena says.

"And I found this old nautical map my grandfathers stuff. Whoa it must be magical. Look there's the castle and I can see my house." Mateo says.

"Did you just see that. Tap on it." Esteban says as Mateo taps on a island on the map.

"Is that-" Mateo gets cut off by Esteban.

"The island of santalous! What are we waiting for anchors away." Esteban says as the group then arrive at the pier.

"Come on we are walking we are walking." Esteban says.