Spellbound

"Hey how are you doing?" Alexis asks as she walks into the room where Mateo is as Elena and Naomi walk out.

"You mean besides incredibly nervous and scared I'll mess up in front of all these people I'm great." Mateo says.

"You'll do fine Mateo. Just don't think about the people imagine its just you and me when you would practice with me." Alexis says.

"Thanks. By the way you look great in that dress. It certainly is different seeing you in a dress." Mateo says.

"Yea well don't get used to it. I'm not much of a dress person." Alexis says causing Mateo to laugh slightly and smile.

*Timeskip*

"Does this look crooked to you?" Mateo asks looking at his tamborita as he stands with Alexis, Naomi, and Elena as Gabe comes running over.

"All guests are present and accounted for princess." Gabe says.

"It's just a party Gabe not a military exercise. You can relax." Elena says.

"This is relaxed." Gabe says as Mateo accidentally hits himself in the head with his tamborita. Alexis then walks Mateo over to the royal family as they get ready to make the announcement.

"Mateo de Alva. By unanimous vote of the grand council I hereby appoint you royal wizard of Avalor." Elena says reading off a scroll.

"I am honored to serve the kingdom." Mateo says.

"And I am honored to present you with this. It was your grandfathers. He would of been so proud to see you wear this. Our new royal wizard everyone!" Elena says as Mateo puts on his grandfathers robe.

"The refreshments will now be served followed by a display of enchantment from the royal wizard himself." Armando says.

*Timeskip*

"Hey Alexis have you seen Mateo?" Elena asks as she comes over.

"I think he is out on the balcony you can try there. I'll help you look for him." Alexis says.

"Thanks Alex." Elena says as Alexis starts looking for Mateo. Once Alexis spots Mateo outside she sees Elena talking to him and decides to go get a drink seeing Elena has things covered.

*Timeskip*

"There you are." Gabe says as he, Alexis, and Naomi go outside to where Elena and Mateo are.

"Everyone's waiting." Naomi says.

"My tamborita. He's a malvago." Mateo says seeing a elderly man in a blue robe holding his tamborita.

"A what?" Elena says as the other wizard attempts to cast spell on Alexis and the others but fails thanks to a protection spell Mateo cast but causes the roof of the outside area to collapse onto them.

"Stay down princess. I'll clear the perimeter." Gabe says as everyone coughs from dust as Gabe goes to get he hits his head on the roof.

"What happened?" Naomi asks.

"I think the dome collapsed." Elena says.

"What did you do?" Gabe asks.

"I was trying to protect you." Mateo says.

"By nearly crushing us!?" Gabe asks.

"Gabe enough. Thanks to Mateo were safe.. for the moment anyway. Right now we need to get out from under this dome and find out what is going on and make sure the guests and the rest of the royal family are ok." Alexis says.

"Alexis is right but there was a malvago." Mateo says.

"A mawhatgo?" Naomi asks.

"An evil wizard. He was trying to cast a spell on us." Mateo says.

Love For A Wizard Elena of Avalor Mateo X OC Alexisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें