Spirit Monkey Business

"You ready?" Mateo asks while he, Alexis, Elena, and Zuzo in the garden getting ready to help Elena with her scepter.

"If I had a seat I'd be on the edge of it." Zuzo says.

"Um I was talking to Elena Zuzo." Mateo says.

"Ready. Turn out the lights." Elena says as Mateo does a spell making a dark dome over them. Elena then gets her scepter to glow making the dome disappear.

"Way it go princess." Zuzo says.

"Yes Elena nicely done." Alexis says.

"Thanks. Not bad. The more I practice using the scepter the less it tires me out." Elena says.

"Oh show them the new one." Mateo says.

"Right. Mateo discovered this in the codex maru. Reveal. Oh look its Armando. Oh no Armando no no don't do it. I wish my scepter had an un see that power." Elena says as she revealed Armando eating a sandwhich he dropped on the floor.

"Who knows maybe it does but right now let's see you make it blaze." Zuzo says.

"Are you sure you don't wanna see glow again?" Elena asks nervously.

"Come on princess. You've come a long way since you tried blasting Orizaba." Zuzo says.

"You've had plenty of practice." Mateo says.

"Yea you can do it." Alexis says.

"Yea and it hasn't been pretty." Elena says gesturing to a destroyed plant.

"Hey you blasted that planter." Zuzo says.

"I was aiming for the armor." Elena says pointing to the armor.

"That's cause your all tense and worried. You gotta be calm. Be calm and confident and you'll hit your target. Trust me I'm your spirit guide. My job is giving good advice." Zuzo says.

"Ok. Blaze." Elena says as she aims for the armor but her scepter turns towards Mateo and Alexis almost hitting them but instead hits a fountain.

"Mateo! Alexis! Are you-.. ok that still makes me dizzy." Elena says.

"Don't worry we're alright Elena." Mateo says.

"Yes Elena its ok were not hurt." Alexis says.

"That's the last time I try that power." Elena says as she puts her scepter in her side holder.

"I cant let you quit princess. Nope. Not gonna happen." Zuzo says.

"You said I'd hit the target." Elena says.

"I didn't say when." Zuzo says.

"Zuzo. Alexis and Mateo almost got hurt. That power is too dangerous." Elena says.

"Which is why you have to learn to control it. Uh-oh." Zuzo says as his stripes start glowing.

"Why are your stripes glowing?" Elena asks.

"It means I have some spirit guiding to do. I have to stop a boy who's about steal his brothers cookies... again." Zuzo says.

"Wait your a spirit guide to other people?" Elena asks.

"Oh yea. But most people don't get to talk to their Chanuls like you do. Or like wizards do when they conjure us up. Chanuls are like that little voice whispering in your ear to do the right thing. No no Gustavo put the cookies back." Zuzo says as he then disappears.