Meeting Alexis

As Alexis is walking around the woods she hears a commotion and goes to see what's going on. As Alexis gets to where she can see what's going on she sees a boy with dark brown hair holding what looks to be a tamborita while running from a wolf. As the boy turned around to and aim the tamborita at the wolf he trips and falls back and drops the tamborita. Alexis then growls and jumps between the boy and the wolf. The wolf growls at Alexis as it jumps at Alexis only to be tackled away and at the ground. Alexis growls viciously scaring the wolf off before turning to the boy and grabbing his sleeve helping him up. Alexis then grabs the tamborita and gives it to the boy.

"Hi girl. Thank you so much for helping me out. I need to get back to Elena but if see you again I'll be sure to repay your kindness." The boy says as he leaves.

"Yea right. No human ever has any good intent with my kind." Alexis says as she leaves.

*Timeskip*

The next day while Alexis is out walking around she starts feeling light headed and faints. As Alexis wakes up she notices she isn't in the woods anymore she is in a castle on a bed and isn't in wolf form anymore. As Alexis tries to get up she starts to fall only to be caught by a pair of arms.

"Easy you seemed pretty out of it you shouldn't be up walking around." A kind sounding voice says as the person helps Alexis to sit on the bed. Alexis then looks to see its the boy she helped in the woods.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Alexis asks.

"I'm Mateo the Royal Wizard. A friend of mine found you out in the woods unconscious and brought you back here to the royal castle. Are you ok? What happened?" Mateo asks.

"I'm alright. Just fainted. And I'm Alexis its nice to meet you Mateo." Alexis says.

"Where do you live once your able to walk without almost falling I can take you back to your family." Mateo says.

"Um actually I don't really have a family. I live by myself but I wander from place to place I don't exactly live anywhere." Alexis says.

"Let me talk to Princess Elena maybe we can fix that if your alright with that." Mateo says kindly.

"Alright." Alexis says.