Realm of the Jaquins

Start from the beginning

*Timeskip*

"I'm gonna ask Nico's father to let him take the test again." Elena says as Alexis and Mateo finally catch up to her and Luna on Migs.

"No your not." Migs says.

"We have to turn around and go back before anyone knows we're here." Mateo says.

"What's the worst that can happen? King Verago says no." Elena says.

"Knowing our dad that's the best thing that could happen." Skylar says.

"Come on Luna." Elena says as she and Luna keep going.

"Elena!" Mateo shouts.

"There she goes again." Alexis says as they go after Elena and Luna.

"Oh Skylar what have you done?" A guard jaquin asks as they arrive in a giant throne room.

"You know humans aren't allowed in-" Another guard jaquin says as he gets cut off by Skylar.

"Father!" Skylar shouts.

"Are you out of your mind? You can't let King Verago see them." A guard jaquin says as they then hear a loud roar echo in the room.

"Yea too late." A guard jaquin says.

"Hi dad." Skylar says as a black jaquin with green and blue feathers comes out of the shadows on a ledge.

"Skylar!?" King Verago says as he then flies down.

"Before you get mad this is crown princesa Elena and her royal wizard Mateo and her royal wolf shifter guard Alexis.

"Ah welcome to Vallestrella princess." King Verago says.

"Oh uh thank you." Elena says.

"Now you must go. My sons should not have brought you here. They simply do not know any better. As usual." King Verago says.

"Actually I was the one who insisted on coming. Today Nico failed his guardian test but I really don't think it was his fault. So I came to please ask you to give Nico a second chance." Elena says.

"I do not know how you do things in Avalor but here in Vallestrella we have rules that we must follow which means no second chances." King Verago says.

"Told ya." Migs says.

"Glad we got that all cleared up. Elena shall we?" Mateo asks as Elena gets off Luna's back and walks over to King Verago.

"King Verago. Ruler to ruler is it really such a big deal if Nico takes the test again or if there are people in Vallestrella?" Elena asks.

"Yes it is. A very big deal. And since you do not seem to be leaving I guess I will have to show you just how big of a deal it is. Ruler to ruler. Vallestrella is much more important than you know princess. Follow me." King Verago says.

*Song being sung is called A Big Deal sung by King Verago*

King Verago singing

Magic swirls through both our Realms

But what dwells here can overwhelm

The meanest beasts you'll ever see

Almost as strong as a King like me

We keep the darkness locked away

Patrol the valley night and day

We built that Gateway long ago

And closed it remains until we say so

Oh

The Rules of the Realm