Realm of the Jaquins

Start from the beginning

"Good luck!" Elena shouts.

"You'll need it!" Migs says. Nico, Avion, and Ciela then take off to start the first challenge soon being able to pass it with team work as they all then meet at the pedestal below.

"Good team work. You have all passed the first challenge. And now onto the search and rescue!" Chief Zephyr says as Mateo casts another spell starting the next challenge.

"Remember you only have ten minutes to find the statue. Go!" Migs says as Nico, Avion, and Ciela get going.

"Where are they?" Elena asks.

"There almost out of time." Alexis says.

"Look! Here they come!" Elena says as Ciela and Avion make it but something causes Nico's statue to break before he can make it to the pedestal.

"I don't know what happened. It just shattered." Nico says.

"He brought it this far. Isnt that enough?" Elena asks.

"I wish it was. But it's a search and rescue test. He broke the statue I'm sorry but you failed the test. Ciela, Avion congratulations you are guardians. Skylar will you escort Nico back." Chief Zephyr says.

"Yes Chief. You would of made a great guardian Nico. And I'm gonna miss you." Skylar says as Chief Zephyr leaves.

"We all will." Elena says.

"I really thought I was going to make it." Nico says.

"Come on Nico." Skylar says as he and Nico leave.

"It's not fair. It was Nico who figured out how to find the statues." Ciela says.

"He did?" Elena asks.

"Yea. If it wasn't for him we never would of passed." Avion says.

"Then maybe Nico deserves a second chance." Elena says.

"Sorry.. there are no second chances. It's against the rule." Migs says.

"Who made these rules? Chief Zephyr?" Elena asks.

"No Verago the King of the jaquins." Migs says.

"Also known as Skylar and Nico's papa." Luna says.

"Well then I'll just ask King Verago to make an exception." Elena says.

"Elena didn't you hear Migs he said there are no second chances." Alexis says.

"Besides you can't do that. You'd have to go to our realm and humans are not allowed there." Migs says.

"But this is a special case and I am the crown princess. Will one of you take me?" Elena asks.

"No way." Migs says.

"Hop on." Luna says.

"Luna!" Migs says.

"What? I agree with the princess. Nico should get another shot." Luna says as Elena gets on her back.

"Wait. As your royal wizard and your friend I'm advising you not to go to a realm where your not welcome." Mateo says.

"I agree with Mateo. It's never wise to go where your not welcome it never ends well." Alexis says.

"Thanks for your advice Mateo. You too Alexis. But I have to do this for Nico. Come on Luna." Elena says as she and Luna leave.

"Migs we can't let her go there alone. You have to take us too." Mateo says.

"No I don't." Migs says.

"Let's at least try to stop her." Alexis says.

"Fine." Migs says as he lets Alexis and Mateo get on his back.