thirty (end)

no one's pov
(a year later)

have you known what jungwon has been wanting for a very long time?

a cat.

ever since he was a small child, he would watch kids his age play around with pets outside of his window since he wasn't allowed to go outside at all.

but he always saw the children not play with the cats that were left alone. he thought that cats were quiet and heisty animals, which is true, and so whenever he went to school, he would go into the library and look for books that were about cats.

you can say that he had a small obsession for these felines. even though he was allergic, nothing can stop a persons love for a CAT. think about it, a cute little animal that does nothing but meow and be adorable all day. who could not resist these animals?

jungwon twirled his pen around in his fingers as he thought about what to write. it was his and sunoos first year anniversary and he wanted to write something special for him since he couldn't afford to buy anything nice or luxurious for his boyfriend. besides, he already got him a promise ring already for his birthday not too long ago.

he thought long and hard. should he write something cheesy? no, sunoo would probably laugh and not take it seriously. should he write something something truly from his heart? no. sunoo would probably think he was being overly dramatic.

in the end he just chose to write a appreciative letter. talking about how much he loves him and that he would've been dead if it wasn't for him saving him. jungwon still considered it cheesy though.

a deep sigh left his lips as he stared at the piece of paper on his desk. "bills" by enhypen was playing in his headphones and his foot was tapping the floor at the beat of the song.

what if sunoo forgets that it's even their anniversary today? well, the most important thing is that jungwon does not forget. that's what he thinks.

he put the letter in a small bag and put the covering paper on top to finish it all. he took the gift and put it by his bedside table. his back was still hurting from the last time they had sex. matter of fact, it was the day before today.

jungwon had no idea sunoo had the ability to technically give him temporary scoliosis. holy hell, his back felt like two whales had sat on top of him for an hour straight without moving,

he wobbled his way to the bathroom to take a leak. he still had to get ready to surprise sunoo on his little gift. even though it wasn't like a big surprise, he still felt like his boyfriend wouldn't be satisfied to see him in messy hair and in pajamas holding up his present.

he had to wear something presentable, something sunoo would look forward to see. but jungwon isn't that type of person to wear something revealing just to impress someone. he always prefers comfort over discomfort, obviously.

he chose to wear a pair of gray baggy cargos and a white sweatshirt since it was in the middle of november and it was a little chilly outside. he topped off his outfit with a gray beanie and black converse.

he once again waddled his way to the living room to wait for sunoo to get home, so he got comfortable on the couch and rested his head on the armrest of the couch. he was home alone and had nothing to do the whole day but stare at the ceiling in despair of his loneliness.