Double Dipper

Everyone is in the parlor preparing for a party. Soos was setting up party hats on decoration, Wendy is blowing up balloons, and Mei Lin was cleaning and polishing the place up. Meanwhile, Dipper and Mabel is sitting on a couch.

Dipper: Oh no, Mabel. I-I don't feel so good. I-BBBBLLLAAAA! *sprays Silly String at Mabel*

Mabel: Ohhh, Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?! BBBBBLLLAAAA! *sprays Silly String at Dipper*

Dipper: BBBBLLLAAAA! *sprays Silly String*

Mabel: BBBBLLLAAAA! *sprays Silly String*

Dipper: BBBBLLLAAAA! *sprays Silly String*

Mabel: Hahaha, barfing!

Wendy: *runs up* Guys, guys, stop! Something terrible just happened!

Dipper and Mabel: *stare at Wendy*

Wendy: BBBBLLLAAAA! *sprays Silly String at the twins. They all laugh hysterically*

Mabel: *throws confetti* Comedy gold!

Stan: *takes Silly String cans and confetti* Alright, alright! Party supplies are now off-limits. Raven kid, could ya help clean this up?

Mei Lin: No problem Grunkle Stan. I'll be there in a minute. *polishing the table*

Soos: Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again?

Stan: Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack. *unrolls a "Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey" game*

Soos: Nice!

Stan: The young people of this town want fun; I'll smother 'em with fun!

Dipper: *pouring Mabel some Diet Pitt Peach Soda* Maybe comments like that are why kids don't go to the Mystery Shack.

Stan: Hey, hey! Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers? *shows Dipper and Mabel a flyer*

Mabel: Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!

Soos: Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all at the copier store! That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store.

Stan: Save the trouble. You know the old in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!

Dipper and Mabel go to Stan's office. Inside, they pull the sheet off the old, busted up copier machine. Several moths fly around it.

Mabel: *gasps* Butterflies!

Dipper: *lifts the lid up* Does it even work? *presses a button, then rests his arm on the machine. It turns on, and creates a copy of his arm*

Mabel: *picks up the paper* Success! *notices the paper shaking and drops it* Whoa!

The picture of Dipper's arm comes to life and begins to crawl near them.

Dipper and Mabel: AH!

Dipper: Stay back! *throws Mabel's soda at the arm, disintegrating it* Oh my gosh! Mabel, I think this copier can copy human beings!

Mabel: Do you realize what this means? *pauses* BBBBLLLAAAA!! *sprays Silly String at Dipper*

Stan is now addressing Soos, Wendy, Mei Lin, Mabel, and Dipper, who are all standing side-by-side.

Stan: Alright party people... and Dipper. Let's talk business. Soos, because you'll work for free, and you begged, I'm lettin' you be DJ.