Chapter 3

POV of Leo Valero Xavier Dela Cruz

I received a call from 'Rie', I already knew she's cornered in a bad situation. Before we even got to enter the restaurant I already saw the man observing on us. I made little moves para maipakita sakanya that I got an eye on him. Pero still, he didn't budge at all.

"Leo..." she stopped— shivering as her fear hovered her voice

"I know, I'm coming Rie. Don't come out unless I said so" I did not end the call just to make sure she's alright

Her shaking voice hunts me so bad. I rushed there and saw the creepy looking guy is obviously waiting outside the restroom waiting for her to bait.

"Hey I'm here now" I whispered in my ear piece. Silence grew when I saw her walking out, whimpering and tears pouring. I opened my arms and she approached me for a tight hug still sobbing.

Her body leaned against mine. I soothingly rubbing my hand across her back to calm her down.

To divert the attention of the man, I let Zhia wear my black cap as well as my jacket "do you wanna stay or go?" I asked and she pleaded with her eyes.

"let's go" I then said.

Zhia held tight on my arm with her head looking down.

We arrived at the car letting her know that she's safe with me caressing her head. For the mean time I called Samrey to notify them of our departure. Before he can even ask what happened I cut the call and began typing.

———

Leo_vx: A guy was following her bro.

ScAMMer: what a shit

Leo_vx: just eat our food, we're going home

ScAMMer: Call if someone is still tailing her. Be safe.

Leo_vx: I'll notify you when we get home

———

"We're going ho-" I halt when I saw her taken away by clouds, dozing. My blood fumed sighting the dried tear on her cheeks.

The whole ten minute drive was me letting my interfering thoughts to think of different ways to hunt and kill that perverted guy.

"Heyy cute girl, I'm asking for permission to carry you" I waited for an answer but nothing was stated. I carried her up to her room, holding her kiddie meal on my other hand.

I called Manang to change her clothes in sleeping wear. Minutes later "Sir, okay na po" and I thanked Manang.

I caressed Rie's forehead taking off the excess hair on her face "next time tell me, 'wag kang aalis, okay?"

To my surprise she replied opening her eyes slowly "mhm, I will. sorry"

"Sorries aren't important as you are" I pat her head

"Thank you" she gave me an assuring smile

I broke the eye contact, giving her the kiddie meal I bought while she's asleep "when did you bought it?" She asked

"Magic, sleepy head" I chuckled

"Eat up. Wait for Sam to arrive, if you need something just call Manang." I gave her the instruction before leaving her

"Bye Rie." I said lastly and closing the door, leaving her behind.

I informed Samrey that we arrived at home and Zhia's resting. My happiness was over the moon while driving way back my house, seeing her after 2 years feels ludicrously nostalgic.

I was changing my clothes when my phone light up showing a notification coming from Rie.

———

uR_Zhia: Knock knock

Leo_xv: who's there?

uR_Zhia: It's zhia thanking you for saving her today. And I got the angry green big man with a purple pants from the kiddie meal.

(Read)

———

My snicker were enough to break the silence in my room. The rest of the week was I myself missing her badly. I regret not replying to her that day. Aside of my emotions, school activties were hovering over my schedule that made occupied time after time.

POV of Raven Zhiara Query Obelious

Samrey came over my room questioning me about the scene earlier. I explained everything to him with pauses 'cause I'm still utterly terrified.

"Thanks for sharing. Late na, matulog ka na. If you need help, katok ka lang sa kwarto ko" he said and I hummed in assurance.

Days have passed, going in and out of my room. I finally have the courage to ask Leo for an afternoon break after ng dismissal nila.

——

uR_Zhia: heyy Leo

Leo_xv: Hm?

uR_Zhia: would u go out with me tomorrow after your class? Libre kitaa!

Leo_xv: mhm, sure Rie.

uR_Zhia: yey see u ^^

(Leo_xv react heart)

——

I kept blushing red knowing that he accepted my treat and in addition, he reacted heart to my message. What a wonderful night.

I quickly ran to my drawing deciding on what to wear for tomorrow, but because of the incident before, I've not been wearing any clothes that are short. I plan on wearing comfy oversized sweatshirts and baggy cargo pants.

The day ended blissfully, smiling ear to ear.

(To be continued)