Chapter 2

POV of Leo Valero Xavier Dela Cruz

I saw her looking so pretty wearing a white top paired with black fitted skirt. I approached her lending my arm, but sadly I was ignored.

Well nevermind I though so. I offered the front passenger's seat to her and received a warm "thank you".

The first five minute ride was quite, seeing her attention glued unto her phone scrolling.

In behalf, I opened the widows and the roof. She looked at me in confusion raising one of her brow.

"Its been a while since you came home, why not look outside?" I said glancing on her a little.

Seeing how the wind flew her long brown hair backwards with her daring eyes, not even caring her hair getting messed up made me grew a small smile.

A few minutes later we arrived at the parking lot, while waiting in line for the parking ticket, a man caught my attention eying on Zhia with desperation.

I closed the windows and roof feeling delirious.

We were about to leave the car when I saw the strange man walking pass by the rear-view mirror looking at us. Fortunately Zhia didn't notice anything till we met the three.

"Hey Zhia it's good to see you again!" Marx spoke with a hug

Klein then also said "Girl, you're glowing as hell"

"Thanks guys, I missed you two" she replied to both girls

"Laoh, how 'bout me hindi mo ba ako namiss?" Samrey, her brother seeking for her warm welcome but rather "uhm excuse me? Sino ka ba?" She respond with sarcasm, giggles where heard in the group.

"Gutom na akooo" Klein pleaded in irritation, hearing her angry tummy growl.

"ang tagal nyo kasing dalawa" reklamo nya rin, glaring at the both of us.

"What? She is" I argued pointing at the girl beside me

"Hell no man, siya kayaa!" I earned another glare from Zhia beside me.

"You got me there, funny girl" I teased her back earning a smack on my arm

POV of Raven Zhiara Query Obelious

I heard a small snicker coming from him

"Guys, I might die waiting for the four of you" Marx also pleaded too dragging us at McDonalds.

Upon entering, eyes are led to us like 'the mighty saviors have arrived' but rather their gazes are on top of me, to Leo.

We went in and followed the line to order our foods.

I faced my back examining him from shoes up to his head. He's wearing a baggy pants paired in black leather jacked over a white t-shirt and a cap.

I made an 'o' shaped expression deciphering why women started gossiping around us.

Leo seemed to not understand me, so he bend his upper body and stopped midway in my ears.

"Anong sinabi mo?" He asked

Nagulat ako sa actions nya but I played along "You know you do catch a lot of attention big man" I said

"I know. And that's why girls often drool, you too?" I gave him another smack but nonetheless, at his neck.

"Kaya hindi mo ata napansin na there are girls beside you already?" I was stunned by his response kaya tumigin ako sa aking gilid and a girl approached us.

"Uhm, hi po kuya pwede po bang magpa-picture?" Wow girl, you've got the courage to ask ha.

"Ay ate pa-pic po" she said with a hint of success in her smile. The audacity- ano ako, photographer niyo? I rolled my eyes and made the shots quirky.

"Ay ading, mag-heart sign kayo" I was holding my laugh so bad after a few poses with the other girls.

"Are you enjoying that much?" He said in annoyance.

"Yes! Too much. You looked cute with the girls" I replied laughing, the line moved and I walked backwards.

I was about to loose my balance when Leo's hand met my waist. Akala ko babawiin nya na kamay nya pero, he again bend over to my ear and said  "Cute? Baka gusto mo rin magpa-pic saakin?"

I pushed him hard but he's much stronger than me, kaya tumayo nalang siya ng tuwid mag-isa ng may ngisi.

Naka order na kami and saw a free table. Nahagip ng mata ko itong isang lalaki sa kaliwa na nakatitig saakin. I thought he was looking at Leo also but no, the weird guy is looking at me.

I tried to ignore him. however, he kept glancing at my thighs. I got super uncomfortable immediately. I'm currently wearing a ridiculously tiny skirt na above knees ko. So went to excuse myself para pumunta sa restroom.

As I walk pass hardly two or three stores at the mall, I again felt the presence of the guy. I hurriedly entered the women's restroom with an outgoing tear on the corner of my eye.

This is my first time encountering such a scary matter. I was planning on calling Klein pero wala akong number nila besides Leo kasi he called me earlier this morning.

(To be continued)