Ao Bing

(Part of this is a reference to my oneshot with Ne Zha and Redson acting like brothers- Basically let's say Redson just came for training and suddenly Ao Bing appeared and we'll go from there. Okay? Okay.)

LEGO!!

------------------------

Third Person POV:

"Keep your stance Wide, and keep your body lower."

Ne Zha said as he walked around Redsons, the two had been training for at least Fifteen minutes and it was nice; the two loved to spend time with one another and it showed.

"Ne Zha, are we going to work on anything new today?" Redson asked with a smile, Ne Zha thought for a moment before he shrugged and gently pushed Redson; throwing him off balance.

"Maybe, but you need to work on your Balance."

Ne Zha said with a smile, the two continued their training for another ten minutes before suddenly a cloud of blue mist appeared.

Ne Zha gasped quietly in surprise before getting into a fighting stance, ready to attack whatever was behind the mist.

Redson summoned fire into his hand and glared towards the mist, slightly nervous to see what was there.

"Do you think it is that False Mayor..?" Redson whispered, Ne Zha's grip on his staff tightened as he relaxed slightly; looking at the blue mist curiously.

"No..No. That is someone else..." Ne Zha said quietly, after a moment the blue mist turned into a glowing blue Lily flower and opening, revealing a man with beautiful sky blue hair.

There was a pause, before Redson looked at the man confused.

"Who are you supposed to be? Some type of threat?" Redson asked with a glare, the man laughed quietly and held his hands up in defense.

"I am no Enemy..Allow me to introduce myself, My name is-"

"Ao Bing!!"

Ne Zha said happily as he ran up to Ao Bing and hugged him tightly, causing them both to fall down laughing as Ao Bing hugged Me Zha back.

Redson was slightly confused as he looked between the Lotus Prince and this new stranger.

"What is happening here?" Redson asked confused.

------------------------

Ao Bing POV:

Shortly after I arrived I was tackled into a tight hug by the Lotus Prince, I smiled happily and quickly hugged him back.

"What is happening here?" The Demon child asked, seemingly confused; I was confused too.

Why is Ne Zha training a Demon? "Oh! Redson this is Ao Bing, a very old friend of mine!"

Ne Zha said with a smile, I smiled to and looked at Redson. He did seem very familiar..

"Aren't you the Son of Princess Iron Fan and the Demon Bull King?"

I asked curiously as I stood up and dusted myself off, I looked down at Ne Zha and helped him up as well.

"Indeed I am! I, Redson! I am the Child of the great Demon Bull King and Princess Iron Fan!"

Redson said, showing off some. I laughed a bit causing him to look at me confused and then embarrassed.

"How dare you laugh at me Peasant!?" Redson yelled as his hair flared up, I watched in slight surprise and amazement.