Currently on Works: Choose One From This Three

Amanda x Male! Reader X Woolie (Amanda The Adventurer)

Description: You wanted to save Woolie after countless times of watching many tapes as you try to find alternative ideas to save him. Amanda decided to strike a deal with you. If you play her game. She'll stop her torture towards Woolie. But... how are you gonna- oh wait you suddenly find yourself in the game... where you see Woolie was below you with a large blush... oh well... no time is left to save em.

Mama Tattletail x Male! Child! Reader (Tattletail)

Warning if your not into shotacons or this types it's fine. I only did this just for an experiment. You can choose another one if you wanted too.

Description: You have no idea why you suddenly find yourself alone in the house. Where are your parents? Huh seems you only stuck with an odd present in the middle of the room. Being unable to grasp what is inside you open the box and to your surprise. There's nothing that was until something screeches and tackles you down a small furry like creature with brown fur and sharp teeth. You cant help but feel scared and flustered at her appearance non the less... and you seem to find that odd... huh?

Bonnie/Bunnie x Male! Reader (Bonnie's Bakery)

Description: Your running for your life... its night time and at the lost at the woods getting chased by a maniac girl with a bunny mask and holding a knife. You didn't get far as she tackles you and stabbed a knife nearly close to your head at the grass... she will kill you if you didn't do what she ask... you have no choice unless you wanna get turn into chopped meats... she said she wanted your "secret formula" you have no idea what she means... hold on why is she putting her hand on your- OH MG GO-

(OKAY Here we go... choose one wisely)