𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎 🤍

𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬? 🥰

(𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑)
'Oh god! My dad's home..' You thought to yourself as your facial expressions were worried and scared what your father was going to say to him. You then took another peek outside form the window and saw them still talking, and saw your dad kind of mad, as he was scolding Dan Heng.

"I-I need to go out there!" You forced yourself and opened the door, bolting towards them. You saw the painful look on Dan Heng's face, and as well as your mom's and you knew something bad was up.

"W-what's going on..?" You hesitantly asked. But your father only clicked his tongue. "Oh, who's this man over here? Is he your boyfriend?" Your father said, with pure anger and seriousness in his voice. "No dad, he isn't! Why? What's happening? Please tell-"

But before you could finish Dan Heng interrupted what you were saying. "I.. Have to get going now... I'm sorry.. " Dan Heng excused himself and ran towards his car. Your eyes widened as you watched him leave. "Don't you dare- Hey!" Your father scolded you, but you still went to him. "W-wait Dan Heng I-" You ran to his car, as he rolled down the window.

"Y/N.." He mumbled sadly. "I'm sorry, I need to go. I'll see you soon." He said sighing heavily. 'Soon?! What did he mean by soon?' Those thoughts linger in your mind as you looked extremely worried. "What?! What do you mean!?!" You asked again curious to know but your father only approached you and grabbed you by your arm slowly.

"Leave. Now." Your father demanded Dan Heng, as he nodded and drove off shamefully. "I'll see you.." He mumbled to himself forcing a smile. Your heart shattered in a million pieces. "Why did you make him leave... " You muttered looking down emotionless at this point.

"It is for your own good. You are too young to even have a boyfriend. You should study first." Your father told you, as he sighed. "Anyway you should go to bed kiddo. It's late." He told you but you just stood there as the tears start to fall one by one, without your dad noticing.

You stomped inside the house with your mother, walking upstairs to your room, as your father stopped you both. "I don't want to see any men with you right now, understood?" He strictly said. "Ugh." You were so angry right now you couldn't control it, you decide to do the unthinkable, as you walked inside the room and slammed the door loudly infront of his face.

As you slammed the door in front of him, you ignored all his sayings as you locked the door. Flopping onto the bed, clinging onto a soft pillow, and letting all the tears and sobs come out on the poor pillow.

You knew your father would hate him. "Why does he even hate whoever men I hang out with?! It doesn't even mean I'm falling for them! This is just stupid. He expects me to be friends with girls instead and not boys? Why not? It's not like we're going to date or anything! This shit doesn't make sense! He always thinks I fall in love with every guy I'm
seeing. Just please, let me be!"

You screamed on the pillow, as you can't stop your tears from flowing. You crying, and nobody to comfort you now. Wait.. I can call March. You said as you got a little bit of hope, but still was broken hearted. You took your phone about to press call until, you heard knocking on your door suddenly.

You knew it was your dad so you rolled your eyes but not until you heard your mother's voice from the other side. "Honey..? Are you there?... Are you alright? I'm just checking in.. " She said softly, knocking on the door. Your mother was the only one 𝘺𝘰𝘶 trusted, so you stood up and decide to open the door for her.