[ Chapter ~ 2: Holy Terra, But Not Holy Terra...? ]

[ Third Person POV ]

[] Angrily ask where are We - has been selected!

~~

" Where am I, Human?!"

Both Cyfrin and Ella felt their heart stop as emerald eyes stared at them.

And then - Nothing.

They literally feel nothing, as those bright green eyes invaded them and stripped them down to their very souls.

Their sense of touch - gone, they no longer can feel the ground where they stood. Their sense of smell - gone, they can't smell anything, not even their own breath. Their sense of hearing was gone, the sound of snow dropping - gone, they can't even hear their own voice. Their sense of vision - gone, absolute darkness is the only thing that they see, shrouding their very eyes like a thick blanket. Their sense of taste gone, they can't feel their tongue, it is as if they were born without one, they can't even taste the saliva on their own lips.

The world turned black around them. And all was gone.

Nothingness was all that there was and they were part of it.

Part of a big Family.

..

When they regained their senses, they were felt tears leaving their eyes. Everything felt so...Wrong.

It was better when they were part of The Family. There, they felt Loved and Cared for.

Without the feeling of Nothing, they felt the World dim around them, as everything became so...Dull.

" We are on Holy Terra?"

The Swarmlord asked them. Its emerald eyes glowing.

They both shivered in pure bliss at the way the Summon's eyes looked at them. It made them feel so naked and they loved it. A deep needy feeling arose as they wanted to be stared at - more and more.

" Nevermind, your minds are too broken."

Now that We has the answer, what do We do with the Humans?

Oh yes, what shall We do?

[] Well, now that the squishy humans told us, why won't We just Kill them and be done with it?

[] Or, We could convert them and turn them into Our servants?

[] We have the answer, now let's dip out of here!

[] Eat both of them.

[] Eat One of them and make the other One watch.

[] Try to calmly talk with them. They can't be that bad, right?

----------