Future of this story

Hello again my friends! I've seen the attention this story has been getting even if it is smaller. To be far, I'm extremely suprised any of my stories are still getting attention. I created everything back when I was 13, a lil over 4 years ago. Which is crazy to think about!

School has been keeping most of my attention as I'm just finishing Junior year, actually I'm supposed to be writing an essay right now but I got bored lmao

Along with that I've been busy doing more boring life stuff like finally getting my drivers license, touring colleges, blah blah blah.

But lastly I've recently found an interest in video making and editing. I've put my writing skills to use and I want to get more into it! I've been thinking about making some splatoon videos, we'll have to see how my current one goes.

Either way, the big question is: Will this story be finished?

Idealy, I want to. This is something that's been in my mind for years, it was a passion project but a lot of that passion has kinda gone away. I enjoy writing but I don't think my writing is good anymore and I'm always double guessing what I write which can lead to hours just trying to do one page(I write on google docs)

Another thing is, this arc of splatoon is kinda over? We've seen Pearl and Marina's backstory many times by now, and Shiver and Frye are kinda stealing that spotlight currenlty. I also have become huge fans of Shiver and Frye, me and my well.. now ex.. always thought they were cool as fuck.

I've recently started to read more fanfiction lately but I've moved to AO3 just due to there being more and higher quality content, and I've been very interested in reading Shiver and Frye fanfiction. Keeps me busy during school when I'm waiting for the bell to ring or while my teacher is giving a long lecture.

Either way, the story will be finished when I have time. It's not something I want to drop especially because I already have most of the story already planned out in detail. I just need to hit those points.

We'll see how things go! But in the mean time, hit me up on discord!

My user is: Spewku#4200

Its the platform I use the most, I'm up to chat! I play splatoon 3 a lot too so if you ever wanna play with me just hit me up!

Thats it for now, sorry if you were expecting the next chapter. I promise that this book will not be forgotten!