Gotham Here We Come

Start from the beginning

I'm gonna stop there with explaining how the Waynes are the Bats. There is so much to it that this whole chapter could just explain it. Along with that, I'm not as familiar with Septh and Cass's stories. There is also Duke, Babs, and other heroes such as Batwoman that would have to be explained. Their backstories may be explained in future, but that's it as of now.

"This stays between us. It's their secret that we just happened to find out. We wouldn't want them to go around telling others if they found out about our other life," I said.

"Agreed," Adrien said with a nod.

~Back to the present~

It was finally time to leave. I had a couple extra bags than I was supposed to. It's not my fault that I needed so many. Ok maybe it is, but once the idea of dressing up came into mind there was no backing out. I made four different outfits for each of us along with our outfits for the Gala. I also had commissions to work on as MDC. I paid for the extras myself, so I don't know how it would be a big deal.

In order to fit all my bags, Chloe let us take the limo to the airport. We also had a slight feeling that a certain liar was going to try to get the class to leave early. So predictable.

I got into the limo and sat next to Adrien. They were in a deep conversation about what we might do during our time in Gotham.

"Come on Mari. We're your best friends, so you should tell us something," Nath begged with the rest of the group agreeing.

"As much as I love you all, it's a surprise. Mrs. Bustier doesn't even know everything. All I can tell you is..." I stopped mid sentence after hearing what was on the radio. I looked at Adrien who realized what was playing.

"God no," Nino said hearing it as well.

"What?" Chloe asked.

"Listen up, y'all, 'cause this is it
The beat that I'm bangin' is delicious," I started.

"Do you have to do this every time?" Kim asked as Adrien and I started dancing.

"Fergalicious, definition make them boys go loco
They want my treasure, so they get their pleasures from my photo," Adrien continued.

"I don't know when it started, but when this song comes on nothing else matters. They could be in mid fight with one another and stop just to do this," Alix explained to Chloe.

"You could see me, you can't squeeze me
I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy
I got reasons why I tease 'em
Boys just come and go like seasons," we said together.

I don't know why it's like this but Adrien would do most of Fergi's part while I did the guys. Sometimes we'd duet, but he had Fergi's attitude and could pull it off better than I could. I would also do the echo.

"Fergalicious (so delicious)
But I ain't promiscuous
And if you was suspicious
All that shit is fictitious
I blow kisses (mwah)
That puts them boys on rock, rock
And they be lining down the block
Just to watch what I got (four, tres, two, uno)"

They all watched in horror at our dancing and singing. The song continued until our favorite part.

"Hit it, Fergie!" I yelled.

"All the time I turn around brothas gather 'round
Always looking at me up and down looking at my (uh)
I just wanna say it now
I ain't tryin' to round up drama, little mama
I don't wanna take your man
And I know I'm comin' off just a little bit conceited
And I keep on repeating how the boys wanna eat it
But I'm tryin' to tell that I can't be treated like clientele
'Cause they say she delicious (so delicious)!" Adrien responded.