Chapter:21 What are you doing here?

Start from the beginning

He didn't disperse to other places for a moment, and he was glad that he came to see the performance today. Because of Yu Chen, he wanted to try to see something he loved.

"Of course." Yu Chen nodded.

The two faced each other, but A did not speak. Sheng Mingkong wanted to say something several times, but he, who was used to silence, still didn't know what to say at this time, because he had too many worries. When he wanted to speak, there was always a voice asking him, would Yu Chen like this topic, would Yu Chen hate talking to him?

He came and went, but it was Yu Chen who looked at him hesitating to speak and couldn't get used to it.

In Yu Chen's eyes, Sheng Mingkong has always been the pride of heaven, he has never seen such a cramped Sheng Mingkong.

What Father Yu had said to him reappeared in his ears again, he pursed his lower lip, lowered his eyes and said, "I blamed you for what happened before."

"What is it?" It took half a beat before asking.

"Dad told me about the engagement." Yu Chen fiddled with the keychain in his hand, and he felt a little unnatural when he brought up this topic, because he remembered that Sheng Mingkong wanted to explain it to him, but he didn't go listen.

Sheng Mingkong frowned, rubbed his right thumb back and forth on his index finger, and said, "It's not your fault, you didn't misunderstand, it's true that I forgot what I said to you before." He lowered his eyes and spoke in a very soft voice .

"Not only this matter, but also the engagement agreement." Yu Chen thought he didn't understand, and explained.

Sheng Mingkong raised his eyes abruptly. At that time, he didn't realize that he liked Yu Chen. Father Yu came to talk to him about the engagement. He didn't think about his own intentions at all. He only thought that if Yu Chen wanted Yes, he agreed.

Then he thought about the matter of his parents, and finally came up with an agreement.

If there hadn't been that sudden serious illness, Sheng Mingkong and Yu Chen might have been together long ago.

But... Sheng Mingkong had no intention of telling Yu Chen about this matter, he was afraid that Yu Chen would be worried at the time, but later he felt it was unnecessary.

But now he still knows, Sheng Mingkong let out a breath, and said with difficulty: "I didn't tell you, and I didn't realize that I liked you at that time. It's not fair."

There was no expression on Yu Chen's face, as if he just mentioned it inadvertently.

This made Sheng Mingkong's heart ache, but he felt relieved as expected.

"Sheng Mingkong, you don't need to be like this." Yu Chen looked at him like this, and said unhappily: "What happened before was not your fault alone, I was also at fault, obviously you have rejected me, yes I didn't see clearly, and I was still chasing after you."

"No, that's because my actions caused you a big misunderstanding." Sheng Mingkong retorted, looking at all the past events, he never felt that Yu Chen had anything to do with it. If there is anything wrong with Party A, everything is caused by him alone.

"It's all happened in the past. It's meaningless to argue about who is at fault now. What I mean is, don't keep blaming yourself. Try to come out and forget the past. You are so different now." Yu Chen Looking at the blue and black under Sheng Mingkong's eyes, it was much darker than when he noticed it before.

"I... can't forget it." Sheng Mingkong said the last few words so softly that no one could hear them clearly except himself.

He can't forget the past, and he doesn't want to forget the past.