Chapter:17 Are you Dating?

Start from the beginning

Sheng Mingkong stared at the direction Yu Chen left for a long time, and didn't react until Jiang Wen next to him made a sound.

"Look, everyone has gone away." Jiang Wen's joking voice sounded.

Sheng Mingkong turned his head back, Jiang Wen drank the red wine in the glass in one gulp, then put his arm on his shoulder, and said, "Say, aren't you asking for trouble? When people like you, you don't want to. Now I forgot about you, I don't like you anymore, and you go up to me again."

"If I were Yu Chen, I would be annoyed to see you."

Jiang Wen's blunt words made Sheng Mingkong look cold, and he wanted to refute, but shut his mouth again .

Although Jiang Wen's words were harsh, what he said was the truth, and he was indeed annoying.

Sheng Mingkong told himself not to provoke Yu Chen now, what Yu Chen wanted most was to keep a distance from him, but it was really too difficult, it was difficult for him to control his wandering thoughts, and it was also difficult for him to let him He moved his gaze away from Yu Chen.

"Look at what you look like now." Jiang Wen let go of the arm on his shoulder and said, looking at the thick black eyes of Sheng Mingkong.

Sheng Mingkong didn't speak, and let him count the differences between his present and the past one by one in his ear. He was in a trance for so long that Jiang Wen didn't reflect when he stopped talking boringly. It wasn't until a strange person appeared in front of him that he reflexively frowned and pulled away.

"Mr. Sheng, I don't know if I have the honor to dance with you." The visitor's eyes narrowed into crescent arcs when he smiled, but it was obvious that he didn't care about drinking, and always put himself The most proud part is revealed.

Sheng Mingkong loosened his tie impatiently. He wanted to leave, but for some reason, he remembered the scene when he rejected Yu Chen in the past. At the beginning, he chose to avoid, did not respond, and refused to respond. Don't say no.

Sheng Mingkong, who had already taken two steps, suddenly turned around, and the eyes of the people standing there were brightened. When he thought he would get some unexpected answer, he heard Sheng Mingkong say in a cold voice: "I don't care about you."

"Boss Sheng doesn't have anyone he likes, so why don't you think about me." He gritted his teeth and said unwillingly.

Sheng Mingkong didn't have any extra patience, two shadows cast faintly from the bathroom, and he said hastily: "There are people I like."

Sheng Mingkong didn't pay attention to whether the people behind were chasing after him, his eyes were fixed on the bathroom exit, and sure enough, after a while, Yu Chen and Bai Xiao came out. He don't know what they said between them, but Bai Xiao kept smiling, even Yu Chen's eyes were also smiling.

Sheng Mingkong's footsteps that were about to move forward stopped when they met Yu Chen's eyes. He nodded in embarrassment, which was regarded as a greeting. This kind of polite greeting should have retracted his gaze immediately after the signal, but how could he? (Can't do it either.)

Yu Chen had already turned his head, and the leaving figure was getting farther and farther in sight, and Bai Xiao behind him did not know when he found Sheng Mingkong, and looked straight at him with puzzled and vigilant eyes.

At that moment, Sheng Mingkong remembered the scene when Yu Chen was competing. At that time, he was the one standing beside Yu Chen and guarding him, but now, his identity was reversed.

Sheng Mingkong took a breath, and Jiang Wen on the side took the whole process into his eyes. He walked over, patted Sheng Mingkong on the shoulder, and raised his eyebrows: "Drink?"