Chapter:15 Return to the Strange relationship soon

Start from the beginning

With the previous experience, Yu Chen's accuracy was much higher, and the two of them spent the whole morning here.

They went to the restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Yu Chen noticed that Bai Xiao hesitated to speak several times, and thought he was about to say something, so he asked directly: "What's the matter?"

Bai Xiao looked at the soup while drinking, He knew that he ran over suddenly without explaining, and he didn't know why he did so suddenly.

During the time when he was waiting for Yu Chen, he had thought a lot about it. Looking back at the fact that Lin Fengshen and Yu Chen were a couple before, it was indeed a bit too arbitrary. He hoped from the bottom of his heart that this was his original prejudice.

Perhaps it was because he hadn't spoken for too long, and he didn't know how to speak several times, which made Yu Chen look at him strangely. He opened his mouth, and paused when he was about to express his heart, then he heard Yu Chen ask him: "By the way, I watched an interview before, do you have someone you like?"

"Did you watch the interview?" Bai Xiao's heart suddenly rose. At this moment, he couldn't care less about the relationship between Yu Chen and Lin Fengshen. All he could think about was the fact that Yu Chen watched the interview. .

He saw the interview, that is to say, he heard what he said, so... how did he feel.

Bai Xiao looked at the person opposite with expectation in his eyes, his eyes were burning hot, Yu Chen pursed his lower lip, and then asked him strangely: "You look at me like that, do you know someone I like?"

Yu Chen From his mind, thought about the people around him who fit Bai Xiao's words, and after much deliberation, there was no suitable candidate. In fact, for a moment, he felt that the people Bai Xiao said were somewhat like him. But... it doesn't seem like him. For example, he is not afraid of the dark, he is not well-behaved, and he is not slow.

But Bai Xiao suddenly lowered his head, the silver light on the knuckles holding the spoon flashed, his voice was a little dull, and he said in a low voice: "No."

Yu Chen, who thought he didn't want to talk any more, responded lightly, Then changed the subject.

But at this moment, Bai Xiao was in a daze. He bit the tip of his tongue, and the slight pain made him realize that he hadn't figured out the relationship between Lin Fengshen and Yu Chen, and it was not a good behavior to show his intentions rashly.

Facing Yu Chen, he couldn't open his mouth to ask. He was disappointed by the answers he got from previous trials. He decided that it would be better to ask Lin Fengshen directly.

After the meal was over, Bai Xiao remembered that he still had work to do, he couldn't stay here any longer, so he reluctantly bid farewell.

After bidding farewell to Bai Xiao, Yu Chen returned to the hotel with the bottle of perfume, opened the door, and happened to see Sheng Mingkong sitting on the sofa. He was holding a book, and when he heard the sound, he raised his head and happened to meet his gaze.

"Brother Ming Kong." Yu Chen greeted, and then prepared to go back to his room.

When passing by Sheng Mingkong, Yu Chen accidentally noticed that the book in Sheng Mingkong's hand was actually a hotel brochure, and Yu Chen took a second look in surprise.

Sheng Mingkong put down the album, turned his head to look at the door that was about to close, and there was a faint scent in the air, which came from Yu Chen.

 Sheng Mingkong's sense of smell is very sensitive, which may be the reason why he doesn't like fragrances. He can quickly notice any scent of perfume in the air.