Chapter:13 Desires and Owned

Start from the beginning

Yu Chen peeled off the candy wrapper, the child leaned obediently in his arms after eating the sweetness, his eyelashes were soaked with tears, it made one's heart soften.

Sheng Mingkong couldn't help thinking of Yu Chen when he was a child again, with memories in his eyes: "You were like this when you were young, you stopped crying whenever you had candy."

"For a while, I pretended to cry twice when I wanted to eat candy, and it worked every time." Yu Chen replied casually.

Sheng Mingkong's voice trembled slightly, and his slender and sharp eyes widened slightly. It took him half a beat to realize the hidden meaning in Yu Chen's words. He couldn't believe it, but he confirmed carefully: "You...remember?"

Yu Chen paused when he peeled off the candy paper. Maybe the scene just now was so relaxing that he forgot to pretend to be amnesia all the time.

But he quickly restrained his slightly stunned expression, without looking up, he naturally put a peach-flavored candy into his mouth, and then asked in a puzzled tone: "What do you remember?" He was in a good mood, as long as Restraining his habit of lying and speaking slowly, it will be difficult to distinguish whether what he is telling is true or not.

As expected, Sheng Mingkong didn't notice that the rapid heartbeat brought about by the surprise had calmed down. Although he didn't give up, he also knew that he would not get any more information: "The candy thing."

"Oh, maybe it's a catchphrase. "Yu Chen's expression was indifferent.

Without giving Sheng Mingkong a chance to ask again, Yu Chen stood up, returned the shirt on the ground to Sheng Mingkong, and then pointed to a couple anxiously running over to the children in the distance and asked: "Look, your parents are here to pick you up. "

The kid lying on his shoulder raised his head abruptly, and after being put down by Yu Chen, he ran towards his parents on short legs.

"Mom, Dad." The child lay in his mother's arms and wiped away his tears. Now, the candy in his mouth was useless.

The woman held the child in her arms, and after checking it, she said: "Thank you so much, it's because of my carelessness. Fortunately, with you, my little boy was fine. Otherwise, I don't know what to do."

The child and mother look very similar, and the mother's eyes began to turn red as she spoke.

The husband next to him also looked relieved and thanked him repeatedly.

"It's good that the kid is fine, but it's safer to hold the kid's hand when you come out to play." Yu Chen smiled and waved to the kid named Xiaoguai.

Xiaoguai was a little shy in his parents' arms, she just stretched out his hand and shook slightly, hiding in his mother's arms and watching Yu Chen quietly.

The night was getting dark, and the light from the street lamps was not enough to illuminate the surroundings. The yellow light shone on Yu Chen and Sheng Mingkong, adding a hazy filter to the two of them.

Neither of them spoke, Yu Chen didn't want to say anything, Sheng Mingkong didn't know what to say, he is not a person who can find topics, most of the time he is boring, so that now he is obviously full of desire to talk but can't open his mouth exit.

A gust of cool wind blew by, and he finally found a sentence: "It's cold here at night, be careful of catching a cold."

Yu Chen put one hand in his pocket, and there were no children's voices beside him. Emotions gradually rose again: "I'm not as fragile as you imagined."

Because Ying Yunqi is Sheng Mingkong's friend, before Yu Chen's false amnesia, he never felt that Ying Yunqi treated him differently. He showed what an ordinary friend should look like, without much contact, and formed a companion together when they met occasionally, but no one invited anyone actively.