Chapter:12 Not worthy?

Start from the beginning

Sheng Mingkong subconsciously retorted: "Impossible."

But as soon as he said this, he was stunned. How could it be impossible? Yu Chen had no injuries on his body except his neck. It was indeed strange to lose his memory, but Yu Chen had no reason to do so.

Sheng Mingkong looked at Yu Chen. He was sitting next to Bai Xiao, talking about the source of inspiration for the dance. The expression on his face was both familiar and unfamiliar.

When Sheng Mingkong heard that the inspiration came from himself, he frowned and realized that something was wrong. Except for Yu Chen being bullied for a period of time because he was afraid of pain and stuttering when he was a child, the rest of the time was smooth sailing. If he really If there are any disturbances, it may be because of myself.

Did he remember?

Sheng Mingkong didn't think about what Jiang Wen said. He knew Yu Chen well and would obediently not do anything out of the ordinary.

Until the end, Sheng Mingkong was thinking about this question. He doubted it, but he couldn't be sure.

It didn't know when it started to rain lightly outside, Sheng Mingkong took an umbrella from the trunk, put it over Yu Chen's head, and said, "Go back."

Yu Chen nodded and said goodbye to Bai Xiao and the others.

"We'll contact you after the resort." Ying Yunqi smiled and wiped off the water droplets on his hair.

Yu Chen nodded obediently.

Sheng Mingkong raised his eyes, and before he could speak, he noticed that Ying Yunqi was looking straight at him provocatively, and he curled his lower lip to suppress the anger in his heart. He can't do anything now, and he can't say anything. Compared with Ying Yunqi and Bai Xiao, his status in Yu Chen's heart is too low. If he wants to compete with them, at least he has to wait until Yu Chen no longer guards against him. Only then will it work. He's already too far behind to have any more surprises.

The resort in the north of the city was built in less than a year. Although it took a short time, it has become one of the most popular scenic spots in the south city. It is located at the foot of Xiake Mountain in the north of the city. There are mountains and rivers and complete facilities.

After packing his luggage, when Yu Chen was about to call Yu's father and Yu's mother, he realized that there was an extra person in the family.

Sheng Mingkong was carrying the luggage with the driver, and there wasn't much luggage. After three or two strokes, he greeted Yu Chen: "Xiao Chen, you can call your uncle and aunt to come over."

Yu Chen pursed his lips and frowned slightly , with doubts in his eyes: "Brother Mingkong, why are you here?"

This is the first time Yu Chen feels that Sheng Mingkong is annoying, and there is a sticky feeling that cannot be shaken off, as if no matter what he does or wherever he goes, there will always be such a figure behind him.

It used to be a proof of security, but now that I don't like it, it has become an entanglement.

Yu Chen felt that he had made it obvious enough. Compared with Sheng Mingkong's confused attitude before, he had simply carved his rejection on his face.

The corners of Sheng Mingkong's mouth were slightly stiff, and the palm he accidentally scratched when he was carrying the luggage just now felt pain and trembling.

With a dry throat, he opened his lips and said, "Aunt Zhang invited me to the resort this time." Sheng Mingkong didn't even dare to say that he took the initiative to discuss the matter with Mother Yu, so he carefully went to see Yu Chen His face was expressionless and cold, which made him feel like an idiot who couldn't read his face and insisted on getting closer.