Chapter:10 If the memory could be restored

Start from the beginning

The nurse was cleaning classmate Qin's wound, and classmate Qin grinned for a while. Just watching from the side, Yu Chen felt pain in his body, as if a cut had been made on his own arm.

Fortunately, although the injury was deep, it was small in size, and a few stitches would be enough.

Yu Chen was sitting on a bench in the hospital corridor, and Rossi next to him suddenly handed him the phone: "Would you like to report to your family that you are safe?" The reporter was secretly photographing them in front of the barbecue restaurant, and it just so happened that they also captured the explosion process of the small fried restaurant. Now, Yu Chen and his whole class were on the news.

"Have you talked to your parents?" Yu Chen took out his phone, ready to talk to his parents.

Rossi pointed to the mobile phone, as if preparing to make a call.

Yu Chen didn't waste any more time, and quickly dialed Mother Yu.

At this moment, Mother Yu was sitting in the living room, and Sheng Mingkong was opposite. Sheng Mingkong didn't often come by alone, and Mother Yu couldn't help being concerned when she saw him, and finally, she talked about the marriage contract.

Mother Yu's face was embarrassing: "Two days ago, Yu Chong and I tested Chen Chen's meaning. As for Chen Chen, although we don't know yet, I think he is unwilling to speak." Sheng Mingkong shook his hand. The hand holding the porcelain cup was a little stiff. There was a classic blue pattern on the white porcelain cup. It was obvious that he should not feel the heat of the tea while holding the handle, but at this moment he felt that the porcelain cup was so hot that it was difficult to continue. He put down the cup and crossed his long legs: "Aunt Zhang, what do you and Uncle Yu think?" .

Seeing his expression, Mother Yu couldn't see anything, so she said, "Your Uncle Yu and I still think Chen Chen's thoughts are more important." Sheng Mingkong pursed his thin lips, and looked down at the cup in the porcelain cup.

"Aunt Zhang, I don't think Xiao Chen and I have had much contact. I think we can try to get along with him for a while before making a decision. What do you think?" Sheng Mingkong said so, and they couldn't refuse anymore.

Mother Yu thought for a while and said, "Well, Chen Chen is going to go to the resort in the north of the city with us during his vacation. If you have time, you can join us then. If Chen Chen still doesn't want to, let's get in touch and have an Engagement."

Sheng Mingkong twirled his fingers on the teacup, this was already the most beneficial solution for him, and it was the only way he could have. He nodded and said, "Okay, then I will try to spare time."

"Ming Kong, sit down first, Chen Chen called me." Mother Yu walked to the balcony beside her.

As soon as Yu Chen over there mentioned the explosion of the small fried shop, Yu's mother exclaimed in shock, and Sheng Mingkong hurriedly looked over.

"Are you injured? Which hospital are you in? Mom will go over to see you now." Mother Yu asked nervously.

"Mom, I'm not injured. It's so hot, so don't come here. I'm just worried that if you see the news, you'll be scared, so I'll call you to make sure you're safe." Yu Chen hurriedly stopped him.

Mother Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and the two talked a few more words before hanging up the phone.

Sheng Mingkong stood up and asked Mother Yu who had finished the call: "What happened to Xiao Chen?" In one breath, before he finished speaking, he saw Sheng Mingkong hastily bid farewell and ran out.

Mother Yu hurriedly chased after her, it happened that the shoes she was wearing today had relatively high heels, so she couldn't catch up with Sheng Mingkong, so she could only shout from behind: "Mingkong, don't worry, Xiao Chen is not injured." She don't know if Sheng Mingkong heard it or not.