Chapter: 6 Why Do You Say, I Forgot You Only?

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" Yu Chen was puzzled.

"I've observed it, he's been there for a week, and every time I leave, he leaves too, so... make a bet." Rossi blinked and pointed to the distance quietly.

Boy sitting on a chair and playing guitar.

Yu Chen took a look, the boy seemed to be paying attention to this place all the time, the guitar sound paused briefly: "What bet?"

"Will he confess to you today." Rossi said with a smile.

Just as Yu Chen wanted him to stop talking nonsense, the boy had already walked over. He looked very nervous and took big steps, and soon he was in front of the two of them.

"Junior Yu Chen, I like you, can you give me a contact information?" The boy looked straight at him, groping with his fingers uneasily. He had heard that Yu Chen had someone he liked, but he wanted to give it a try. , What if the two are not together now?

"I'm sorry." He didn't give him time to think about it. In terms of rejecting people, Yu Chen has always acted quickly and ruthlessly, without giving him any hope.

The boy scratched his head in disappointment, perhaps because he had already prepared himself for rejection, and he didn't act too badly.

Just behind the back of Yu Chen and Rossi gradually leaving, he asked unwillingly: "Does the junior have someone he likes now?"

Yu Chen turned his head and smiled: "No, but I have no plans to fall in love at the moment."

This is the first time he refuses that others don't use the same words from before, and categorically says that he has no one he likes. Rossi froze. Recalling the rumors he heard before, he couldn't hold back his curiosity, and when only Yu Chen and Rossi were left by his side, he asked, "You really don't like that person?"

He didn't know that Who is the person and what is his name, but it is true that Yu Chen once liked someone, and the smile on his face when he mentioned the person he liked is also impressive.

"I really don't like it anymore." Yu Chen glanced at him, recalling his feelings for Sheng Mingkong in his heart. He really hasn't felt it again for a long time.

June 18th, Saturday, the wind blew all night last night, and this morning, the heavy rain finally poured, and the petals of unknown small wildflowers on the side of the road were beaten to pieces, leaving only bare branches, dotted with a few green leaves in.

Rossi and Yu Chen are very similar. In terms of dancing, they both pursue perfection. Once immersed in it, they will forget the time. Two people who are equally obsessed come together, and the result is naturally a discussion from morning till night.

The dance Yu Chen prepared was called "Hei Tian". The dance steps he had originally choreographed did not satisfy him. After discussing with Rossi, he had more inspirations, and the two didn't end until the night was approaching.

"Have you read Teacher Chen?" Luo Xi lay on Yu Chen's shoulder, looking down at the notebook in his hand.

Yu Chen's handwriting has been specially practiced, and the handwriting is beautiful, with muscles and bones in the delicate, black characters falling on the white paper, which reminds people of the black mountains peeped through the clouds.

"Not yet." Yu Chen lowered his head and concentrated on writing. His hair, which hadn't been trimmed in a while, had grown to his chin, but it didn't look disheveled, but had a casual aesthetic.

"It's just right now, Mr. Chen should not have left yet." Rossi turned over, took out his notes from the backpack beside him, leaned half against the wall, and also remembered the inspiration.

"Then I'll go there first, do you want to come together?" Yu Chen thought for a while and closed the book.

Rossi waved her hands and said without raising her head, "I'll tidy up first, and I'll go tomorrow." It was raining heavily outside, and crystal raindrops fell on the black umbrella surface, forming a line along the lines.

Teacher Chen is still in school. She is the instructor of Yu Chen and Rossi. As soon as she saw Yu Chen, she knew his purpose. Pointing to the chair beside her, she said, "Tell me what you think first." "

Black Just by reading the name of "天", people can see a dark night, and maybe there will be a patter of rain falling on the ground silently and noisily in the darkness, forming small puddles.

In the black silence, the flower bud was imprisoned by someone. When it was growing, he didn't know that he was carrying a mold on his body. Until the flower bud became bigger, it seemed that there was no other way but to press the mold. The rain was pouring on the glass cover, Gradually the flowers grew bigger and bigger, breaking the glass cover. In an instant, water droplets splashed, and at the moment when he regained his freedom, he caught a glimpse of a ray of light. When Yu Chen was choreographing, he didn't think too much, but at first This is the scene in the movie, that little flower, just like him.

With no memory of his previous life, he walked through the script unconsciously in a book, and fell in love with Sheng Mingkong day after day, just like that flower, and he didn't realize the situation he was in until the day he realized it. Fortunately, everything is different now, and he and Sheng Mingkong will no longer have any intersections.

After Yu Chen finished expressing his thoughts.