Chapter:3 Familiar yet Unfamiliar

Start from the beginning

He put on the coat that hung on the back of the chair. On his smooth and powerful back was a ferocious scar, from his left shoulder to his eyes to his right waist, making his whole body vicious because of this scar.

Today was an hour later than usual. In the gym, he wanted to vent his energy uncontrollably. This was not his usual style, but he didn't think much about it. The sound of the hair dryer is not loud, but it feels irritating to the ears, perhaps because it is too late.

Sheng Mingkong leaned on the bed, with a dark gray quilt covering his waist, he took out a book, and continued what he hadn't finished reading last night.

It seems too quiet tonight, he thought. He don't know if the ringtone of the mobile phone has been muted, and it hasn't rang all night. Sheng Mingkong turned it on with a blank face, and there was no red message prompt on the WeChat icon.

"Ding~" The ringtone of the mobile phone was like a drop of water falling in an instant, and a small red dot appeared out of thin air on the placed icon.

Sheng Mingkong squinted his eyes, moved his fingertips, and clicked on the icon.

Yu Chen forgot about him? His first reaction when he heard the news in the morning was astonishment. The sudden news disturbed his ability to think, so that he was absent-minded all day long. But now, he is skeptical about this news, not to mention whether Yu Chen hurt his head that night, just this sentence of forgetting him is enough to make people suspicious.

Why, did he just forget him, Sheng Mingkong?

Sheng Mingkong is confident that no matter when, if Yu Chen wants to forget someone, he will definitely not choose to forget him.

"Are you lying?" Sheng Mingkong said softly.

The number on the WeChat icon has changed from 1 to 3. Unfortunately, the person who sent the message is not the Yu Chen he is familiar with, nor is it any of Yu Chen's friends.

It's about work. Sheng Mingkong is a workaholic, and he doesn't mind other people sending him messages in the middle of the night, but now, for the first time, he realizes that work is really annoying.

Moving down with his fingertips, he found Yu Chen with the light green head hanging on it. He was lying there quietly without any movement.

Sheng Mingkong realized that something was wrong with him, he cared too much about whether Yu Chen sent him a message today, it shouldn't be. Maybe it's because he's not used to it, he thought. Suddenly, the words "playing hard to get" appeared in his mind, but soon, he was amused by his own strange thoughts.

There was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, but seriousness in his eyes. His pupils were light and dark gray in color, but they were not as clear as glass, but more like a dense fog that could not be melted away.

Before Sheng Mingkong realized what he was doing, he had already clicked on the dialog box, and the message was still on the good night four days ago. He shook his head, quit without hesitation, and turned to look at the circle of friends he had never seen before, pretending to be natural.

News from the circle of friends came flooding in. After a while, Sheng Mingkong felt that it was meaningless, but suddenly a message from Lin Fengshen popped up.

The hand that was about to withdraw stopped, and Sheng Mingkong zoomed in on the photo that caught his attention at a glance.

Yu Chen in the photo looks the same as before. When taking pictures, he always likes to smile with his lips pursed, which is so light that he can just reveal the inconspicuous dimples on his lips.

On the right hand side of the young man was a man he didn't know. He had met all of Yu Chen's friends, but he was the only one. Sheng Mingkong didn't know when, he started not to understand Yu Chen.

Sheng Mingkong narrowed his eyes, but he seemed to have seen that strange man before. After thinking for a long time, he remembered that the person on the billboard in the morning was him.

Lin Fengshen's words made him pay special attention.

"Although there was an accident, who said it wasn't a new start for Xiaochen?"

Sheng Mingkong didn't need to think about it to know that it was Yu Chen who forgot about him, a new start? He doesn't know whether it's true or false amnesia, but will Yu Chen, who has liked him for so many years, really stay away from him and start a new life?