t w e n t y n i n e

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin pays, thank the waiter and pulling your hand. He interlocks his fingers with yours, walking out of the restaurant.

People following, but the restaurant guards not allowing them to tail you two.

Hyunjin leads you towards his car, a smile stretched on both of your faces. He opens the passenger door for you, and does something unexpected.

As you were about to put your seatbelt on, he grabbed it first and put it for you. Your lips ajar, cheeks red and hot.

He did not just-

And before you can even say anything, he pecks your lips and closes the door. He waves a goodbye towards the screaming fans and jogs towards the drivers seat.

You, on the other hand, place your index finger on your lip, shocked from the whole event.

Questioning yourself on how you missed the live about Hyunjin landing, or how now you are taken. It feels surreal.

Your train of thoughts get broken off when Hyunjin speaks. His voice delicate and velvety, sending shivers down your spine, but the good shivers.

"Princess," Hyunjin taps your knee. He dislikes how your legs are crossed. Like you are far from him. He wants to be close to you as much as possible.

You hum a hm as you turn your head to look at him, the dark night giving you a sight to see. Well two sights.

You were always a sucker for the moon. It held your deepest secrets within, never told a soul. Not like it could, but if the sun and the moon could talk, the moon would make a promise not to tell the sun.

The moon, beautiful and bright, its light illuminating on your face slightly.

Hyunjin just puts a hand on your knee and untangles it from the left foot. As you are now 'closer' to him, he places a hand on your thigh, his touch sending your butterflies delusional.

"Your place or mine?"

"The apartment you have or the dorm?"

He smiles, glances at you, showing his dimples. You find it cute, his dimples. His thump rubs on your thigh as he looks back at the road.

His touch so electric that if someone were to touch you, they might've gotten electrocuted. You glance at his hand and back at him.

"My apartment."

You turn your gaze towards the night, watching the far stars and the darkness luring behind them.

Hyunjin takes your hand and puts it on the gear shift, the top nice and cold. He places his hand on top of yours and switches gears.

Such little gesture made your heart skip a beat. What more could you ask for? You have a dream boyfriend, doing the job you like, have your favourite boy band group like you.

Who knows, maybe you will become famous too. No one knows what will happen in the future, and that is exactly why people always try to think what will happen in the future.

They say that knowing your future could lead you to finding a terrifying truth, or a good coming will. And you were always one of those, wanting to know the future.