f o u r t e e n

You're now in your room. It's only 2:10 p.m, and you're stuck in the same apartment with the person you just fought with, Mi-sun.

Why was she so fucking mad?! Is she jealous?! And calling me a bitch..? That's too far.

You're sitting on your chair, one leg on the ground while the other is held up to your stomach.

As you're debating weather to go and talk to Mi-sun, or to stay in your room, you get a notification from Stray kids youtube account.

It says that they are live. You quickly join the live and you see Han, Hyunjin, and Lee know all together.

Hyunjin is sitting between the two figures. They look so good that it makes you miss them.

But you remember that they are idols and you are an ordinary person.

You sigh in pain, trying to just relax and listen to them.

"Yah Hyunjin, you smell different-" Lee know finally lets out his thought after debating weather he should say it or no.

Han comes closer to Hyunjin's neck, sniffing him as if he was a delicious piece of candy. Han pulls his head back almost in an instant.

You squint your eyebrows, wondering what Han realised.

"YAH I KNOW WHO HE SMELLS LIKE!!" Han shouts out. "YOU KNOW.." He tries to give Lee know a hint.

Lee know is still as confused as you, Hyunjin, and the chat. After 10 seconds of rough thinking, Lee know finally realises the scent too.

He sniffs Hyunjin again, just to make sure of his theory. Hyunjin doesn't understand what they are talking about.

"You thinkin' what im thinkin'?" Han asks Lee know, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh im 100% sure we are thinking the same thing Han." Lee know replies with a seductive voice.

Huh?

"But its only been like 2 days? How comes he smells like h..like that?" Han speaks his thoughts out loud.

What in the actual fuck are they talking about?!

"Who knows maybe they were all over each other?" Lee know says seductively before tuning to Hyunjin.

Omg is this what i'm thinking it is?! The live chat is exploding, oh my fucking god-

"YAH-" Hyunjin tries to defend himself and you. "That's not what happened."

"Then why do you smell like, that?" Han asks, pointing at Hyunjin's wallpaper. All three of the men look at Hyunjin's phone.

"Wah Hyunjin..if stay see your wallpaper, you're done for my man." Lee know tsks at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin glares at Lee know. You decided to write something in the live chat.

y/n..luvs
"What are yall talking about?"

There's a complete silence for about 20 seconds. Hyunjin and Lee know are minding their own businesses, while Han is reading the Live chat.

"Hyunjin?" Han speaks out, breaking the silence.

Hyunjin hums back in a response. Han shoves his phone in-front of Hyunjin, making him read where Han's finger is pointing.

"Is this..you know who im talking about?" Han asks.

Hyunjin's eyes widen. He looks like he saw some type of ghost or something.

"Click on her profile!" Hyunjin tells Han.

my idol boyfriend || Hyunjin x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें