f i f t e e n

You get out of the elevator, running through the dark, long hall. You dashing towards the exit as if your life depends on it.

You want to see him, you want him to hold you when you feel like you're at the verge of crying. You want to have his body so close to yours and never let go.

Some may say you're crazy, but you need him.

You finally make it through the long hall, seeing Hyunjin waiting outside his car just like last time. You smile before opening the door to walk towards him.

He hears the door open, and looks up from his phone towards the door. When he sees you, he puts his phone in his pocket, extending his arms out so that you could hug him.

This felt like a fairytale, it did not feel real. You somehow have the courage to run up to him, making your body slam into his as you slightly make him stumble backwards with your body on his.

Your arms wrap around his waist tightly, the tears build up in your eyes, he feels your heartbeat increase, which he understood is because your holding back tears.

He wraps his hands around you tightly, laying his side of the face on top of your head. He caresses your back, letting you know that he is here, for you and you only.

"It's okay, princess, let it all out while theres nobody because i don't think you want to cry in-front of many people." He jokes around in a soft tone, trying to brighten the mood.

All you do is nod, and that's all it took, those words was all it took to make you cry.

You have been suffering, from the family problems all the way to now fighting with your best friend of almost 3 years.

You let it all out, well partly. You sob, your throat getting dry fastly enough. Hyunjin just grips on you tighter, making you feel safe.

"It will all be okay, princess, let it all out now, okay?" He places a kiss on your forehead when he pulled away. Your mascara did not smudge, thankfully.

"Lets sit on the stairs, alright?" Hyunjin asks you with a soft but adoring voice.

You just nod. You expected him to let you go, but you were wrong, he still was holding you tightly in his embrace, walking towards the stairs as you're facing them with your back.

He is guiding you towards the stairs, gripping onto you tightly.

Once he reaches the stairs that you ran down from to jump him, he turns you around, still holding you in his tight embrace.

He slowly sits down on the stair, making you sit on his lap, but all you could do is cry like a baby clinging to its mom.

Your legs somehow wrapped themselves around his waist, your hands around his neck.

He places his head on the crook of your neck, placing soft but small kisses from time to time on your shoulder and sometimes on the side of your neck.

Your face buried on his neck, in his hair. You slowly calm yourself down, your breathing slowing down as well as your heartbeat.

Hyunjin whisper soft but assuring words in your ear that make you blush really hard.

"Princess, are you feeling better now? You should have called me for fucks sake, i could have helped you." He sounds sad that you did not call him for help.

He doesn't know what you're going through, but he wants to know because he wants to help you pass through the rough storm with him by your side.

"But Hyunjin- you're so busy.. and..and were friends..? I can't do tha-"