s i x 💗

Your laying on the couch with Mi-sun. You guys are watching some youtube videos of "skz talker". Your hand is laying on Mi-suns right shoulder as she is cuddled up to you.

Your phone starts buzzing and you see Hyunjin is calling.You blush knowing that this will be your first time on a call. Mi-sun sits straight and nods knowing the question your about to ask.

You pick up your phone and walk to your bedroom. You close the door and answer the call. "Hello?" You say. "Hi!!" Hyunjin exclaims. "Why did you call? I mean its.." You take a pause to check your watch and see whats the time. "Its 11 p.m ?!" You say confusingly.

"I know im sorry if i woke you up. But we will have another concert next week and i really want you to come, y/n."You smile knowing that he wants you there. But you remember that you spent all of your money just to see him earlier today.

"Hyunjin..I really want to come, and i mean it..but..i don't have any money. I spent all of my savings just to see you today and i don't think i will..no i don't have enough.." you say with a sad voice.

You don't hear anything coming from Hyunjin. As your about to ask him if he is there. He interrupts you."I will give you the backstage keys. I will say your a friend of mine and i will have you pass with me." Your eyes start tearing up after hearing him say that.

"I wont take no or maybe for an answer." He says, waiting for you to answer. "Hyunjin..how can i possibly pay you back..? Your literally the best." You say before breaking down into tears.
"Shh..its okay.." he says trying to comfort you.

You thank him and tell him your going to sleep. You bid goodnights. You run and barge into Mi-suns room and say "Hyunjin just invited me to their concert, and i will get something like a VIP ticket!!"

Her eyes widen, finally realising that your crying, happy tears, but still crying right after that massive barge in. She is sitting in her bed. Her legs spread out on the bed, her upper body resting on the wall.

She signals you to come and hug her with a comforting smile. Her arms wide open, waiting for you, you run up to her and jump into her arms that are now enveloping you.

Your hands around her neck, your head on the crook of her neck. One of her hands is on your back while the other is on the back of your head. "Your really lucky y/n, you know that right?" She says chuckling.

You just nod in the hug and disappear in your thoughts.

—<3–

Its only been 2 days since that amazing phone call with Hyunjin. You know that he is busy and whenever he tries to text you even when he is very busy, you tell him to go back to work and ignore his messages painfully, not wanting to distract him.

You liked drawing, you loved painting. No one ever understood why. You used to say that you hated art when you were in secondary school. Your now 20, supposed to be in collage.

The reason on why your not in collage right now is because you need money to provide for yourself, for Mi-sun, to be able to see him.

You decided to try working as a part-time art teacher. You needed this for two main reasons. One of them was because it paid a fair enough of money. While the other one was that you don't have to stay there all day long.

Your not going to teach some kids or teenagers, you will be teaching adults. And these are not some rookies, these are professionals that just need a little bit of a push and help, thats it.

Right now your in the backroom of the art studio. As your dressing into more comfortable clothes, rather then the dress you wore. You can hear chatter and giggles coming from the room that your about to walk into.

You take a last breath and walk into the room that is filled with 10 grown-ups, some possibly older then you. Crazy,right? You don't look each one in the eye, afraid to make eye contact of how nervous you are.

You introduce yourself to these people. You bow down while doing so. You come back up and clasp your hands together. Everyone claps.

"Shall we introduce ourselves now?"

A young boy questions you. Well, he is not technically young, but he is 18 years old. He stares into your dark brown eyes as if he fell in love.

You look into his green beautiful eyes, his silky, but fluffy like hair falling into his eyes. You give him a nod and a smile. He starts first.

"My name is Aiden, Miss.Lee y/n"

You wave him a hello and look at others as they start introducing themselves to you. There is a one last guy. He has a cap on and a mask.

"That mask and cap look really familiar.."
You thought to yourself eyeing the guy. His hair was silky and looked soft. He shakes his head, telling you that he doesn't want to respond, at least thats what you thought from his decline.

You sigh and get started with the lesson. Its going amazing, everyone here is so talented that you also started to draw. You haven't in a while because of your jobs. Part time jobs, but still.

You start drawing Hyunjin, of course. You made sure that every detail was perfect. The small mole under his eye, the way his lips were fluffy drawn, the way his eyes shined, you made sure it was perfect.

The student that declined to say his name, gestured you over to him by moving his hands your direction, pointing to his painting. You get up and stand next to him.

As you look at his drawing, your eyes widen. This man drew you, sitting on that chair that you were on just a few seconds ago. You look at him, only to see him staring at you, he looks back, making sure no one is watching. As he looks back into your shocked eyes, he turns his body fully to you.

His back facing the others, he pulls down his mask, and he pulls his hat up, only to reveal his face to you. You gasp quietly in surprise, your hands reaching your mouth.

"Hyunjin?!" You mouth to him, as he nods. His eyes shining, making you feel warm. Happy actually. He winks at you before putting his disguise back on.

You stare at the painting of you, and then back at him. You can't believe your own eyes. Your confused,surprised,happy and sad. You came here to teach and get your mind off of things, but now that Hyunjin is here, you don't think that will be possible.

"Shit" Is all your able to murmur lowly so that only he hears you.

Hi im so sorry for taking a week to post. Honestly im going to have tests soon and its stressing so im scared if i will be able to write more.. i hope you guys enjoy this :) <3.

unedited