s i x t e e n

The waitress heard you crying as she was passing by to go collect more orders. She walks towards you, confused on why your crying, but she is concerned.

"Miss..is everything alright?" She asks with a soft and concerned voice. Your face is in Hyunjin's chest, his chin laying on top of your head.

As the waitress tilts sideways to take a look at you, she sees Hyunjin. Her eyes widen, she is massive shock.

"oh my god..-" Is the only thing she was able to say with a hushed voice. Hyunjin turns his head, facing her.

"Can you please bring us the recite?" He asks with a low voice, knowing that one wrong move and the paparazzi will be everywhere.

"I-uh..YEA!" She says quickly before running to get the recite. 

"Hear my heartbeat?" Hyunjin suddenly asks you. Yoy only nod in response, gasping for air quietly.

"Just focus on that." He says, and you do, you do focus on his heartbeat which was extremely calming.

"S-sir, your recite is here!" The waitress says with a bubbly voice.

Hyunjin pulls put his card with one of his hands, his other one holding you tightly.

"Here" He mumbles. The waitress just takes the card and pays with it. She gives it back and Hyunjin places it back in its place.

"y/n, princess, lets go in the car, okay?" Hyunjin asks with a appealing voice. You only nod, taking deep breaths it.

How can she kick me out? After all we have been through? She knows that my parents have called her the other day to ask her about me, and she knows how much it affected me to know they asked me for money.

Hyunjin gets up, extending his arm for you to hold, the waitress in full shock.

You take his arm, and he pulls you, making your body slam into his from the sudden force.

He places an arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to his body, while you dig into your eyes with your palms.

He opens the car door, letting you sit. You sit down, still tired from crying.

Why am i crying so fucking much today? What's happening-

The drivers door opens, and Hyunjin sits down. His scent filling the car even better, since now you can breath normally.

"Im taking you to my place, okay?" Hyunjin says with a husky voice.

"O-okay.." Is all you say before you start coughing.

"Here." Hyunjin hands you a water bottle, which you gladly accept.

"Thank you." You whisper, you are too weak to speak. You chug down the water, letting the cool liquid side down your throat.

He starts the car and starts driving towards the apartment he shares with the 7 other members.

-

Hyunjin unlocks the door, letting you step in first. You walk in, taking off your shoes. Hyunjin does the same.

You expect him to say something like "we're back.", but instead he just keeps quiet as he pulls you closer to his body.

His body heat radiating towards yours as your bodies touch. He wraps a hand around your shoulder, swiftly caressing the skin on your forearm.

He is trying to walk quietly, he knows you don't want anyone to see you in this state.

And to your surprise, no one saw you because they were either in their rooms, or somewhere out.