Chapter: 1 Doesn't want to be a supporting role in someone else's love story.

Start from the beginning

Before going to sleep, I inevitably saw the Nendoroid that I had pinched for a whole month again. It was so similar to Sheng Mingkong, even the small expression on its mouth was exactly the same.

Yu Chen didn't finish it when he came back as he said.

He lay on the bed in a daze, and the sleepiness rolled him up like a wave, so violent that he couldn't resist at all.

He is very familiar with this abnormal state. Every time he is in a bad mood or uncomfortable, he will put himself into a sleep state. Dreams without consciousness are the best means of escape and healing.

The past belonging to Sheng Mingkong and Yu Chen flashed in his mind over and over again, he closed his eyes, and dreamed of the person he was when he was a child in his sleep.

It was just an ordinary afternoon, Xiao Yuchen was wearing overalls, sitting on the swing in the community, looking enviously at the children playing around with round eyes.

Xiao Yuchen clenched the swing tightly, and finally mustered up the courage to step forward to join, but was pushed violently.

His skin was tender, and his pain was different from that of ordinary people. Although he didn't cry out, his face was full of tears.

Seeing him cry, the children didn't panic or comfort them, but pointed at him and laughed.

"We don't play with Little Crying Bag."

"I, I'm not, Little Crying Bag." Xiao Yuchen said sobbing.

"We don't play with little stammers either," added another kid.

This time Xiao Yuchen didn't refute anymore, he pursed his lips, and didn't dare to say anything, for fear of being called stuttering again.

He does stutter, usually fine, because he speaks slowly, every word is a bit cute, but when he gets emotional, his stuttering becomes obvious.

"Why doesn't Xiaoba stop talking?" A child poked his face.

Xiao Yuchen sat on the ground, only raised his head to look at the few people in front of him, his left cheek was aching because of the fingernails poking through it.

"Hey, why are you bullying him?"

Xiao Yuchen heard a familiar voice, turned his head and looked over, and Sheng Mingkong ran over with his skateboard in his arms.

He was six years older than Yu Chen, and he was taller. When the children saw him running so fast, they didn't dare to say anything.

"Ming Kong...Brother."

"Well, Auntie asked me to call you for dinner, let's go back quickly." Sheng Mingkong took Xiao Yuchen's hand.

The small, fleshy one aroused a great desire for protection in his heart.

"Yu Xiaochen, from today onwards, I will always protect you, and I will never let others bully you." The words resounded like an oath, as if they wanted to be engraved into my body with certainty.

"But, I was alone when you came home..." Yu Chen was obviously still uneasy.

"Don't worry, we are neighbors now, I will always be with you."

"Really?"

"Of course! We will always be together, and we will never let you be bullied alone."

The dream continued, Fragments changed from familiar memories to unrecognizable one by one.

Sheng Mingkong pressed the corners of his eyes, his brows were tightly frowned due to the headache.

It was three o'clock in the morning, and he didn't have time to wash his face to relieve his discomfort. There was a fiery red light at the end of his eyes, and the strange red light made him wonder where he was for a moment.

not good!

Sheng Mingkong suddenly realized that the fire was coming from the house next door, and the next door was Yu Chen's residence.

He grabbed his clothes and ran outside.

It is a raging fire that reaches the sky.

The houses in Qingshuiyuan are adjacent to each other, and one residence is far away from the other. If he didn't get drunk and sleep unsteadily tonight, he might not know what happened to Yu Chen until tomorrow morning.

He called the police, then quickly soaked the jacket in his hand and rushed into the flames.

The huge panic almost knocked him down. It was the first time in Sheng Mingkong's life that he was so scared. He remembered what he had said to Yu Chen just tonight, and regretted it for a while.

The layout of Yu Chen's house was similar to his house, and he was no stranger to it many times, but the fire in front of him reduced all familiar traces to ashes.

Sheng Mingkong was wearing a damp coat, which was too thin to insulate him from the scorching heat of the flames.

"Xiaochen!" He yelled and went straight to the bedroom to search.

I don't know where the fire started, and the further you go in, the more dangerous it is, but Sheng Mingkong didn't have the time to think about it, he was only worried about Yu Chen's safety.

No one answered his cries, but he had already rushed to the bedroom.

The curtains had been burned to ashes, but fortunately, nothing happened to Yu Chen.

He closed his eyes and frowned slightly, as if he was struggling to wake up from his sleep.

Sheng Mingkong breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he is fine.

Yu Chen's weight was very light, this was the first feeling he felt when he picked him up, and then he wondered why Yu Chen hadn't woken up until now.

"Xiao Chen, wake up." Sheng Mingkong put the wet coat on Yu Chen's body, carefully covering his mouth and nose, so that the smoke in the room would not choke him.

He looked at half of the face of the person in his arms that was reddened by the flames. Under such circumstances, he still had the mood to think about other things.

He didn't know if the words he said tonight were wrong, and the pain in his heart made him dare not and unwilling to think deeply.

A gust of wind blew from nowhere and rolled up the flames, allowing him to see the Nendoroid on the table while he was hiding.

Among the flames, only the Nendoroid was lying there clean.

Sheng Mingkong recognized at a glance that it was pinched according to himself.

His eyes flickered, and when he realized it, he realized that there was something extra in his hand, and at some point, he held it in his hand.

Yu Chen in his arms coughed, and he looked down.

Yu Chen struggled and resisted in the dream, and the moment he woke up, he thought: This dream is too unlucky.

The moment he opened his eyes, he knew that it was not just a dream, he was really in the sea of ​​flames, but the difference was that there was no Sheng Mingkong in the dream.

"Sheng Mingkong..." Yu Chen whispered unconsciously.

"En." Sheng Mingkong replied, the situation is urgent now, not the time for them to chat.

"Let me down, I can walk by myself." Yu Chen said.

He is not a fragile person, the strength of the hug on his waist made him nostalgic for a moment, but since he has decided to end, he can't give himself any more hope.

He jumped down from Sheng Mingkong's arms, his feet were a little weak, but it didn't affect him, the flames around him danced, and the deep night was illuminated brightly.

The two avoided flying sparks. They were lucky enough to escape under such a fire.

Once the tension is relaxed, he will be full of fatigue. Yu Guan sits on the bluestone path between two houses, next to the lake with water plants.

"Thank you tonight." He said and raised his head to look at Sheng Mingkong.

Starlight and flames were reflected in his eyes, and there was also a trace of warmth that he didn't even notice.

"No, I've already called the police. I believe the fire brigade will be here soon. If there's nothing wrong, I'll go back first." Sheng Mingkong looked away, and his words were indifferent and unfamiliar.

"Okay." Yu Guan smiled.

I don't know why he is so tired today. He has just experienced life and death, but at this moment he is still sleepy and will fall asleep in an instant.

Sheng Mingkong's leaving figure stayed in his eyes for a moment, and then fell into darkness again.

Yu Chen fell to the ground, the sound of his body touching the ground made Sheng Mingkong turn his head abruptly.

He called Yu Chen's name, but no one woke up.

He didn't know if Yu Chen was injured in a place he didn't pay attention to and that's why he passed out. He checked Yu Chen's exposed skin.

There is a patch of redness on the snow-white long neck, and that patch of skin is faintly bulging.

He was burned.

Sheng Mingkong frowned, the person lying on the ground looked very good, his face rested on his knees, his fingertips traced the entire outline.

Suddenly, Sheng Mingkong remembered the engagement that Uncle Yu had mentioned to him.

Since he might never be able to get rid of Yu Chen, and Yu Chen loves him so much, it's better to get engaged, anyway, he probably won't fall in love with anyone in his life anyway.

Yu Chen didn't know how long he had slept. When he opened his eyes again, he was not surrounded by the bedroom he was familiar with, but a white ward.

His brain ached from overuse, he sat up, lowered his eyes and kneaded his temples.

The memory revived, and he finally knew that he was not dreaming before, what happened in his mind was real, and he was not from this world.

He wears books.

In the original world, he had just entered college. After reading a book called "Fake Shows with Contract Objects for Real", he accidentally came to this world and turned into a little baby.

Now 21 years have passed, and the forgotten memories have come back.

It turned out that he was just a cannon fodder in the novel, a little cannon fodder who loved Sheng Mingkong deeply and died in a fire.

In the original text, Yu Chen fell in love with his neighbor's elder brother Sheng Mingkong just like him. When he grew up, he pursued him crazily, but unfortunately, Sheng Mingkong had no feelings for him.

I only feel bored with Yu Chen's pursuit, but in the end I can't bear it anymore, and signed a fake love contract with singer Bai Xiao.

The two gradually developed from a superficial lover at the beginning to a real couple, and became a couple that everyone envied.

As for Yu Chen, because he couldn't accept that Sheng Mingkong was with other people, he chose to burn himself to death. The inspiration came from the accidental fire today.

Yu Chen sorted it out clearly, and pressed the corners of his eyes. When he was reading a book, he only thought this little cannon fodder was stupid and annoying.

Unexpectedly, now, he has become no different from a small cannon fodder. He doesn't want to end up committing suicide like Yu Chen in the original book.

For a while, he couldn't tell whether the feeling that Sheng Mingkong liked him the same was true, or if he was just as overconfident as Yu Chen in the novel.

"Bai Xiao..." Yu Chen whispered the name softly.

The things that happened in these years are so similar to those in the novel, I am afraid that in a few days, Sheng Mingkong and Bai Xiao will start a relationship.

Yu Chen bit his lip, the temperature of the air conditioner was set too low, when the wind blew over, people couldn't help hugging their bodies tightly to absorb the warmth.

He hid in the quilt, and accidentally touched the burn on the back of his neck during his movements, which brought a strong sting, and the pain didn't make him react much.

The dark space inside the quilt gave people a strong sense of security. Yu Chen closed his eyes and wondered what he was thinking.

If the thought of wearing a book made him feel anything, it might be a sense of fate.

It doesn't matter whether Sheng Mingkong liked him or not in the past, and it doesn't seem to matter whether the pursuit has brought him trouble. The important thing is that everything is happening like the plot in the book, and there will be no change.

Yu Chen is a very strong person. Although his appearance looks delicate, he will not seek life and death just because of a failed relationship.

He had already decided to end with Sheng Mingkong last night, and now he is even more determined about this idea.

It's just that an ordinary ending may not bring about any quick changes. He doesn't want his estrangement to be regarded as a hard-to-get by Sheng Mingkong, and then find a fake love partner to lie to him.

For Bai Xiao, he didn't have any jealousy, but if this person was destined to be with Sheng Mingkong, then he hoped that no matter the beginning or conflict of their relationship, he would have nothing to do with him.

He didn't want to be a supporting role in someone else's love story.

To be continued...

Hello , Everyone... This is a new BL novel/story... hope you like and enjoy it...