Suguru Geto and Satoru Gojo

This part takes place years down the road!!

3rd Person pov

It had been years since the two boys had made the bet about Y/N; and it was safe to say that they still haven't even touched her in that way.

Looking at it now, it was sad. All these years later and they still hadn't made a move on Y/N yet. But they couldn't help it, she just had a way with them.

The two men were now teachers along with Y/N as they hoped to educate the young minds and lead them to a better path.

"Boys! You better not be bothering the second years!" Y/N yelled down the hall as she saw her two friends messing with their students. "Us? We would never!" The two men stood tall as their eyes wandered over her body before finally meeting her eyes. Y/N is still as gorgeous as ever.

Years passed as she continued to use the power of the fox, that her features became more fox-like! Her striking hair of the blueish-gray became more defined; as well as her eyes. She truly does look like a fox. She also grew into her body more as well, her wide hips and plush thighs made her look like a model with her height, standing almost at the two boys shoulders. They couldn't help but stop and stare.

"Of course, I'll believe you when Suguru starts acting like you" Y/N walked up to the two and patted Sugurus face. "So, what did we do to deserve the pleasure of your company?" Gojo asked as he watched his friend slide his hand down to Y/N's lower back and guide her down the hallway. "Nothing, you should just be thankful to be in my presence. But Yaga asked to meet us in his office."

Satoru was quick to turn around but Y/N was faster, reaching out to grab his shirt and bring him back. "Don't worry, it's nothing too serious if all three of us are in there" she patted his arm. "Mmm, I would be so sure about that. People tend to look to you whenever we get in trouble. One would say you're our gatekeeper" Geto smiled as he looked over at the two.

In reality, Satoru and Suguru were Y/N's gatekeepers. Every guy she was ever with never lasted long because of them. And they were always there to pick up the pieces; not that they minded. Those two always did their best to hold in their feelings when they saw her tears, they wanted them to be tears of pleasure, if only they had the chance to show her.

"Ok, I'll be honest. I need the three of you to go into the city for a little while" Yaga stated as all three sat on the couch. "For what?" Satoru asked, his hand playing with Y/N's hair. "There's a curse- a special grade- and it's killing people. There have been reports of it being at a club downtown and is seeking out couples."

"I'm gonna be honest, that curse must've been a really sad and desperate per-"

"Don't finish that sentence, Gojo" Y/N cut him off with an elbow to his side. "She's right, we don't know the reason why this curse is targeting couples" Suguru agreed with Y/N. "Ahem! Back to the matter at hand, we're putting this theory to the test. I want two of you to pose as a couple and the other be on the lookout. Of course, anything suspicious you have full rights to exorcise it" Yaga explained and dismissed them.

The two both thought the same thing, they were going to act as Y/N's partner. "So, who's the lookout?" Y/N asked, clasping her hands together. "He is" the boys pointed at each other. "Ok, I'm gonna go ask Nanami" Y/N attempted to turn and leave, already seeing where this was going. They both shouted for her to stop, promising that they could work it out. She sighed and agreed, as long as there wasn't going to be any trouble with them tonight.

Later that night, they all walked into the club, doing a quick scan of the room before going up to the bar. "So, have you two figured out who's the lookout?" Y/N questioned over the loud music. Hiding their smirk, Suguru spoke up first. "Well, Satoru and I did a little more digging into the files, and we realized that the woman's deaths are always more gruesome."