Suguru Geto

Manga spoilers as you read!!!

3rd Person POV

Looking back on it now, maybe Y/N did make a mistake. If she could go back in time and avoid ever getting into a relationship with him, maybe, just maybe would she do it again and try to have him go down a different path.

Geto and Y/N were that couple of Jujutsu high. When they first started dating, Geto had felt proud, in a sense, a sense that he was able to take the best looking girl off the market. Not only that, he felt like if it wasn't her, then it was nobody. As for Y/N... she knew there was Gojo, but in the end he just wasn't her type. In all honesty, when they first started their relationship, it wasn't smooth sailing for them, they ran into some issues.

But, they were happy. At least, that's what she'd like to think they were. The memories of smiling and laughing, the secret kisses between them when their friends weren't looking, and honesty that was in the relationship between them was what held their relationship together.

It's also what ruined their relationship.

If anybody were to ask the outsiders looking in on their relationship, one would definitely say that Geto was almost obsessive over Y/N. There was clingy and then there was Geto.

He constantly had to be with her all the time, make sure she was safe, and always having her in his view. Of course, if Y/N was being honest, deeply honest, she kind of liked it. If there was one thing she liked more than being a sorcerer, it was attention. And that's exactly what Geto showered her with. Maybe he gave her attention at the wrong time or maybe he didn't know what was proper in a relationship? Y/N honestly wouldn't be able to tell you.

But, other than that their relationship was pretty sweet, like an average teenage couple. They had their dates and still hung out with their friends, even their first time with each other. It was pretty much as normal as they could get for a couple who exorcised curses for a living.

But then everything changed after Toji Fushiguro.

It was an important mission for Suguru and Gojo from the higher-ups. Basically, they were in charge of protecting this girl and bringing her back to the school to be a new vessel. But, much like life, things happen unexpectedly and can't be predictable.

Gojo had gotten beaten by Toji, or at least, that's what Suguru thought when Toji came down to face him. But that fight, that battle specifically... it changed the way Geto had thought, and their relationship along with it. At first, Y/N thought he was going through the motions, it was a hard and eye-opening battle for him and Satori, and she knew how Geto would get and decided to give him space.

Maybe that's where she went wrong, if she had made one different decision, then maybe she would've been able to change his mind. Because if she had, then Geto wouldn't have been trying to kill humans and the people who apposed him about doing so. And during his absence, Gojo and Y/N leaned on each other in that time of need. They were both still reeling from the shock and betrayal that the one they loved caused.

Skipping forward, it had been a while after Geto left the school, Y/N and the rest had graduated, Gojo and Y/N becoming full time sorcerers and teachers. And when new students came, they taught them what them a different way. It was so different that the higher ups did everything in their power to try to restrain them, but it clearly wasn't working well.

"Are you sure you don't want to go drink?" Shoko asked as she and Y/N were leaving the building. "No, I'm good. We just got a new kid today and I'm pretty tired" Y/N denied the drinks. "Oh, I remember Satoru telling me about him, Yuta right? Doesn't he have a special grade curse?" Shoko questioned. As Y/N answered, they continued to talk until they parted ways.