Satoru Gojo

3rd person POV

It was late at night when Y/N suddenly heard a phone going off. "I think it's on your side" Satoru said, rolling over to tell the woman. She scoffed but reached for the phone anyway. "Hello?" She laid the phone on her face as she kept her eyes closed. It was silent for a few seconds before the feminine voice asked a question.

"Who's this?" The woman asked. Y/N sighed, she knew exactly what this was. "...I'm somebody who suddenly regrets answering this call. Who's this?" She asked. "Why do you have Satoru's phone?" The lady ignored her to ask her own question again. Y/N was now fully awake as she opened her eyes and turned over to look at the trouble of all this.

"Here, if you want to know so badly, I'll give the phone to him" Y/N then puts the phone on Gojo's chest and sits up. "Who is it?" He asked, trying to already come up with an excuse. She shrugged her shoulders and stood up. Gojo followed her actions as he went into the bathroom to deal with the random woman.

Y/N grabbed her phone and used the light to find her clothes so she could leave. "This is why I leave after sex" she grumbled, tired and just ready to go back to bed. While everything is fun and certainly an experience between the two, she hated having to deal with small things like answering his phone. The man should do it himself!

Now, some may be wondering, what's going on? In simple terms... Y/N and Satoru are fuck buddies. One drunken night turned into a regular hookup for both parties and neither complained. Both of their needs were satisfied and both were happy with the arrangement. Of course nobody that knows the two knows about this, they kept it private for a reason.

Once Satoru got done sorting out the mess, he found Y/N staring off into space while putting on her clothes. "Come on... you don't want to stay?" He whined, coming up behind her as he plopped his head on top of hers. "As much as I would love to... I mean I would really love to," she said sarcastically, "I don't want my sleep to be interrupted again. It's frustrating and annoying" she said, waving her hand around her head to get him to back up.

"Who says we have to go back to bed?" Gojo asked, causing Y/N to whip her head around. "Me! I'm tired and if you haven't noticed, we've got places to be in a few hours" she said putting on her shoes and making sure she has everything. Y/N had a lot to do when she got home before she goes back to bed.

Satoru leaned against the wall while he stared. "Exactly! What's the point of leaving now and we can both just go together tomorrow?" He asked with a lazy smile. She shook her head and sighed. If it was only other day, Y/N would've stayed, but she was too tired. "Why do you sound like that?"

"Sound like what?" He teased.

"Like a nagging boyfriend" Y/N instantly responded. Gojo froze, did he sound like that? "We're not in that type of relationship. This is just a friendly sex relationship. We've known each other for years, what more do you want?" She said and left him alone with his thoughts.

Y/N was going to apologize when they saw each other again at the school in a few hours. She was just grumpy and didn't mean to say anything like that, knowing it make him uncomfortable. "Oh well, what can you do?" She whispered quietly to herself as she drove home.

Meanwhile, Gojo laid in his bed, recalling the very recent events that just happened. "I don't sound like a nagging boyfriend...do I? I just worried that something could possibly happen on her way back. That's all" he talked to himself. The duo had been friends for years, so they knew each other inside and out, that's how they also knew that the current relationship they had right now was very suitable for them.