Kento Nanami (2)

This is a continuation of my first story about Nanami. So basically a part 2

3rd person POV

When Kento had confessed to Y/N and kissed, he didn't think that she would've walked away, but he had soon realized that she wanted him to work for it. He had never given her an answer for almost a year and a half. So what was the big deal if he had to work for it for a while?

Nothing changed much between the two, although Kento got a little more nervous when working or being alone with her. He thought his type was somebody opposite of Y/N, so he thought he would know what to expect. That wasn't the case with her. Y/N was unpredictable, bold, loud, and spoke her mind when she felt like it. But what stood out to him the most was her kindness and compassion for others. He saw how she cared for people, wether she knew them or not.

"Ah! I'm tired, I feel like I haven't been sleeping a lot" Y/N walked side by side, down the hallway with Kento. "Maybe you're thinking of something that makes you restless before bed" he suggested. She hummed, letting him know that she was listening. Then, it suddenly got quiet. Y/N was sticking with her promise to herself that she wouldn't make the conversations anymore, and that the man was serious about her.

Kento, on the other hand was struggling. He wanted to show her that he has feelings for her and wants to care for her. But, only now is he truly realizing that it was Y/N who made the moves, so he didn't know how to.

Kento cleared his throat, this was it, he was going to ask Y/N out to get dinner later. He stopped walking, loosening his tie, and adjusting his glasses. "Y/N, later by any chance, are you free for di-!"

"Yo, Y/N!" A voice had cut him off an he knew exactly who it was... Satoru Gojo.

She turned around to see the man-child himself coming down the hallway really fast. "Oh, Nanami, you're here. If you'll excuse us, I need to borrow her" Satoru pointed at her and dragged her off. "Wait! Where are we going? Not so fast, I have heels on!" Y/N yelled as he dragged her to turn the corner. "That asshole" Kento grumbled with a sigh. He was never one for jealousy, but that's what he felt when he realized his feelings and had to watch them together.

He tends to remind himself of Y/N confessing her feelings in his head, but he had wondered if waiting all that time was letting her slowly move on. "No," he shook his head, "I'll ask her out soon" Kento fixed his tie, and was already planning on asking her out tonight.

He groaned as he sat in his office chair. All day he had been trying to catch Y/N while she was by herself so he could ask he out. "That asshole, Gojo. He could go a day without bothering us" Kento sat up in his chair, thinking of a way to ask Y/N out. He did, in fact realize that he simply could text her, but he felt like he had to do it right.

After all this time of avoiding both his and hers feelings, Kento wanted it to be special. Thus, began the plan of getting Y/N to go out with him. There was only two small problems. Satoru Gojo... and time. "Actually, now that I think about it, Gojo is a big problem" Kento thought a loud.

For a whole week straight, all he did was try to ask her out properly. He felt that it was rude of him to interrupt her when she was talking or bring it up inappropriately during work. Of course, he still had his private moments alone with her in his office or hers, but Satoru popped up. Every. Single. Time.

"Kento, what's up? You seem stressed?" This was a rare moment for him and Y/N. They were alone in his office eating lunch. In his head, he called it a small date, he didn't mention it to her though. "That man-child had been getting on my nerves. He's everywhere but nowhere at the same time. He's like a fly that won't go away" Kento ranted, making Y/N laugh. "True, I don't know what his problem has been lately, he's getting very clingy" she said, thinking nothing of it. But that was a different story for the man in front of her.

"Clingy? Do you think he... likes you, Y/N?" Kento asked hesitantly, nervous of her answer. But instead, she laughed loudly. "That man? Liking me? I'm sorry, but there's no way. Besides, I like you" she said, standing up and walking over to him and placed herself on his lap. Kento was a little stunned, not knowing what to do.

"Why would I like him or him liking me... when I have you right here?" Y/N's hand took off his glasses and placed them on the desk, as her hand caressed his cheek. Kento placing his hand on her waist to keep her from falling as they both leaned in closer. Kento thought she was going to kiss his lips, but instead she dipped her head down and kissed his neck, making his hands grip her waist.

"Y-Y/N we're at work. Somebody might come in" he warned as he felt her tongue lick up his neck. "Tell me... do you really want me to stop? We could easily take the rest of the day off" she asked, her lips by his ear. Truth was, Kento wanted to keep going. He would leave earlier and when they got to his place, since it was closer, he would have his way with her. "Just think about all the nasty things that we could be doing right now. Your big hands running all over my body. The way I would let you have your way with me" her hand slowly started making its way down to his pants.

A knock came at the door and instantly they stopped as one man barged in. "Y/N! I figured you were here, thank goodness. Maki is looking for you, she wants to train with you. You know, if I'm being honest, I don't think she likes me very much" Satoru said as he leaned against the doorframe. The woman looked back at the man she was just kissing a second ago, waiting to see what he wanted to do. Don't get her wrong, she was a teacher, a sorcerer at that, but she really wanted Kento Nanami right now.

When he didn't say anything, she sighed and got off his lap. "I'll see you later, Kento" she smiled and walked out the door. Satoru looked back at Kento and smiled. "Thank you for letting me barrow her. I'lol make sure she's in good hands. Y/N wait up!" Satoru smiled at the man before leaving. Kento sighed and put his glasses on. "You need to man up. The man-child is taking away the woman you love... again! At this point, you'll be lucky to even greet her in the morning" Kento thought to himself. But, his thoughts were right.

He sighed and stood up. "Fuck it" he muttered and left his room to go catch up to the pair. When he finally did, Satoru was the first person to notice him first. Gojo placed an arm over her shoulder and pressed her into him. "Y/N, you're coming with me... I don't feel well and I need you to take care of me" Kento knew in that moment he sounded childish as he reached for her hand to take her away. "Huh? Uh, sure?" She answered but came out like a question.

Y/N turned around and gave Gojo a thumbs up. They had put this plan in motion a while back so that Nanami could confess his feelings and ask her out, it took a little longer but it worked.

"So, where are we really going?" She asked once they got into his car. "Honestly? I wanna take you home and have my way with you. Then, we could stay at my place and get some take out. How does that sound?" He asked as his body faced hers. "That's an extremely great idea. We can even call in tomorrow. Now, drive" he smirked and started his car.

Asking Y/N out didn't go exactly as he planned, but this was also a good option. And they both had a very long, but good night.

I'll probably update tomorrow or two days from now