Ryomen Sukuna

Spicy chapter ahead. And this isn't following the anime or manga

3rd person POV

Y/N could feel sloppy wet kisses down her neck and groaned. "I swear to god if you don't stop..." she warned and turned over, pulling the covers closer over her cold body. Sukuna clicked his tongue and huffed. "Brat" he mumbled, but smirked. The couple has been together for at least 3 years now, and one of the first things the man learned was that Y/N was not a morning person.

He always had a good time waking her up in the morning, especially because he got to piss her off. "C'mon, Y/N, can't you feel that I'm in the mood?" H teased as he pressed himself against her back. "Can't you feel that I'm tired?" She retorted. His smirked dropped and turned into a full grin as he leaned down to her ear. "We'll see how long you can keep up this act" he whispered and bit her ear.

Y/N now laid back on the bed, the covers still over her as she could feel Ryomen's fingers trailing up and down her plush thighs. He moved under the covers as his hands inched closer and closer to her pussy. Her breath hitched when she felt his big hands on the inside of her thighs.

One hand held her thigh while the other was teasing her at the waistband of her shorts. "I can feel the stiffness of your body" he said huskily, placing a kiss on the inside of her thigh. Y/N let out an inaudible gasp, he was really testing her. "I know you want me" then he ripped off her shorts and panties, making her completely bare.

"Ryomen!" She went to sit up but froze when he placed a kiss on her clit. "Nice, just lay there" he said as he licked her up and down, making the girl release small moans. He squeezed her thigh when he felt himself getting harder from hearing Y/N's moans. "Tell me, does it feel good?" He asked, his hand wiping his mouth of her juices.

Y/N's body was acting against her. Her hips rolled, trying to get him to touch her again. Sukuna smirked, inserting two fingers in her harshly, then stuck his head out the covers. "I asked you a question. Does it feel good?" He repeated as he raised her shirt.

The slow and abs painful thrusts of his fingers, him gripping her thick thighs, the way his warm hands raked all over her body. It made her want more. "Yes" she whispered. "What was that? I couldn't hear you" he teased, his thumb coming up to run circles on her clit. "Fuck, just fuck me, Ryomen!" She was tired of his teasing. "So impatient" he rolled his eyes but removed his thumb and licked her clit once more.

Y/N removed her shirt on her own, the cold air making her nipples hard. "Harder" she pleaded with the man, who was still teasing her. "You like it rough, don't you?" Sukuna of course already knew that, but at first it really surprised him when they first had sex.

The first time they had sex, he bit into her and drew blood, he went to apologize until he heard her moans and asked for more.

Sukuna sat up, his fingers pumping in and out of her. He placed his lips on her, biting her lip in the process, making them both moan. He pulled his fingers out when he felt Y/N clenching down on him. He tore off his sweatpants and sat Y/N on his lap. "You're gonna ride me" he said as his lips brushed over the sweet spot on her neck.

He started leaving marks all along her neck and let out little moans as Y/N's hand pumped up and down on his dick. "Fuck" Sukuna groaned. His hand grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple, making the girl groan. Neither could take it anymore as Y/N quickly lowered herself onto him.

"Good girl" he said in her ear as she rolled her hips against his. His thick cock, making Y/N's mouth hang up and she bounced up and down. Sukuna biting on her shoulder as his thumb played with her clit. Her nails going down his back from the overstimulation.

The man couldn't take it anymore and switched positions, Y/N on her back as he thrusted harshly into her. "Yes! Right there!" She moans, her hand reached down to touch herself but her grabbed her hands, pinning them back. "I didn't say you could touch yourself" he slammed into her, making drool pool out the side of her mouth. "Fuck, Ryomen! I'm gonna cum!" She clenched down on him unintentionally, making the man hiss from pleasure.

A few more harsh thrusts while he sucked on her breasts and she can, her legs shaking from the orgasm. "We're not done" Ryomen said in a quick breath as he flipped her onto her stomach. Y/N gripped the sheets as she laid down, while he pounded into her harshly, leaving deep bite marks down her back. Sukuna gripped her hair suddenly and pulled her back to his chest. "There, that way I can hit it deeper" he said in her ear, grunts and moans filled the room.

Her eyes rolling back and she leaned her head on his shoulder, turning to leave marks on his neck as well. Y/N could feel her second orgasm coming and Sukuna could as well, snaking a hand around her waist to play with her clit. "W-Wait, Ryomen!" She pleaded as her legs began to shake from the orgasm, but he kept overstimulating her, making her collapse against his body. "Fuck you're tight" he grunted and came in her.

Ryomen laid her against him as they both tried to catch their breaths. "That was a good way to start the day" Y/N smacked his chest. He looked at her body and whistled. "I really did leave a number on you" he admired his work. "I did too" her fingers traced over the marks she left on his neck. "Don't worry, there's some on your back too" Y/N added. "I know, I could feel the claw marks" he said, earning another slap to the chest.

Y/N suddenly got up, "where are you going?" Ryomen groaned. "To the shower, we have stuff to do today" she said, standing naked in front of him. "I'm not going into the store" he said and sat up as well. She glared and crossed her arms. "Yes, the fuck you will. You tore up another pair of my shorts! So you're gonna take me to the store" Y/N turned around and walked into the bathroom.

Sukuna walked in behind her, snaking his hands around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder. "Round two?" He asked, kissing her neck. Y/N hummed as she leaned back into him. "If you agree to take me to the store, I'll let you do what ever you want with me in the shower" she whispered seductively in his ear.

The smirk already plastered on her face, feeling his boner against her ass. Sukuna thought for a moment, whatever he wanted to her? "So... if I didn't want to make you walk for a while, I could?" He asked. "I told you... whatever you want" she responded. "I'll go" he agreed, quickly placing himself and her in the shower.

 "I'll go" he agreed, quickly placing himself and her in the shower