Hearing multiple dings I grabbed my phone off the charger and looked at the messages that were coming through.

my mann🖕🏼
Today 4:26PM

don't bring yo ass over here

ian playin wit u milan. youn needa be around these muhfuckas

and ykno you see my msg

Prada, bye. You doing all this for no reason it's literally not that serious. Like why don't you want me over there? Are you hiding something? I'm not worried about them I legit just wanna come to get out the house and eat homemade food which I know she's making.

So stop blowing up my phone. You're not my damn daddy to be telling me what to do and what not to do

shiddd you never had a daddy to tell you what to do and what not to do... but what jt or caresha said? no shade wit it no shade wit it

Prada... you know what alright 😂. When I see you I'm rocking you in your shit!

aight 🫶🏼

And I was so dead ass. Ion know if Prada was cheating and was just feeling himself for him to be acting so different but he really had me fucked up. And to speak on my dad knowing he was never in my life was crazy.

Now I felt like I should've left him alone for real and to find out I was pregnant by this nigga was crazy. To be telling me you don't want me stressing and around a lot of negative shit, BUT your the one causing it is so fucking outrageous and crazy AND backwards as fuck.

I was so fed up with everybody in they shit. Everybody that came in my life done did some fucked up shit. Like what the fuck is going on? Am I really just meant to be alone my whole damn life?

I got in the shower handled ny business there and after the shower. Once I finished with everything I let momma Taylor know that I was on the way. When I pulled up, it was a lot of cars in the driveway.. well maybe I'm dragging it. It was like 7 cars maybe 8.

I cleared my throat and opened the door to my car just for it to be closed. I mugged Prada and he did the same. I opened the door back and put my leg right by the door.

"Prada what is your problem?"

"You don't need to be around."

"Are you doing something that I don't know about like maybe cheating? What I don't need to be around for? Like I said you aren't my damn daddy to be telling me shit. And you thought you ate by saying what you said? Well you didn't and that shit was really fucking crazy. Like you dead ass lost me like I'm so done with allat bullshit. Everybody I been around just turns out to be weird as fuck. If I have to be alone so be it I will. I'm done, Prada."

"What you done for? And why you causing a scene?"

"I'm not dealing with this." I shook my head. "I'm not causing a scene, Prada, but I really am done with everybody and they shit. You gone tell me Ion needa be around 'cause of negativity this and that, Ion needa be stressin' but you the one that's causing it. How does that makes scene and you know what.. fuck you. Saying what you said about not having a daddy is real fucking wild."

"What you wanted me to lie to you? Milan I always keep it a buck. Ian even mean to come off like that."

"But you did!" I yelled and got out the car. "You did though and regardless of you always wanting to keep it a buck with people, that was wrong! That was wild as fuck and you just don't say no shit like that, period. You really backwards as fuck."