f o u r t e e n

The next morning, Jagger woke up with a yawn, quickly realizing he was asleep on the couch and glanced down to realize his arms were wrapped tightly around Valerie who was still fast asleep. He couldn't help but smile as he brushed some of the hair off of her face.

He couldn't even remember when he had fallen asleep the night before because he had been so tired. Despite the fact that she was right beside him, she seemed to be all he could think about. She had been since the day he first saw her.

He was just about to get up when suddenly Valerie started to wake up, slowly lifting her head and rubbing her eyes. She immediately felt his arms around her and a smile quickly formed on her face, her cheeks blushing a faint red. She glanced up at him. "Good morning." She said sleepily.

"Good morning sleepy." He teased, loosening his grip on her as he started to get up from the couch. "When did we even fall asleep?" She questioned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes once again.

"Wish I could tell you." He shrugged in response. "I'm going to head upstairs and get changed, do you need to borrow anything or do you want me to drive you home or anything?" He asked before fully standing up.

"It's okay, I can drive myself." She responded, remembering she brought her car the night before. "Thank you though."

He nodded with a small smile, getting to his feet and running a hand through his hair.

Valerie thought to herself for a moment before continuing. "Hey uh- would you maybe want to come to a dance class with me later today? If you're available."

Jagger's face lit up. "I would love to, that sounds like lots of fun." He replied, his smile only getting brighter.

"Perfect, I'll pick you up around 6 then." She smiled as she got to her feet as well, making her way over to grab her keys.

"See you then!" He said, heading up the stairs as she walked out the front door.

______________________________

INSTAGRAM

notjasonpieters how can you say you're friends then fall asleep LIKE THIS?? they look so comfortable tho

tagged: valsworld, jaggerslaymoon

11 comments

valsworld DELETE THIS

valsworld YOU DID NOT

valsworld STOP

valsworld JASON 🤬

jameshoney STOPP NOT YOU TAGGING
THEM
      |notjasonpieters as i should

jameshoney goals fr
|valsworld blocking you rn

jaggerslaymoon why would you take a photo of
us sleeping
|notjasonpieters because i thought it was
cute 😛

seanyboy1234 tired of the "we're just friends"
you tell them jason
      |valsworld because we are 🙄
            |jaggerslaymoon what she said

load more comments

_________________________________

Valerie went back to her apartment, a bright smile on her face as she thought about everything from the night before. There was no denying her feelings for him anymore, they were clear as day.

Now all she could do was look forward to that evening when they would go to the dance class together. As she dropped her keys off by the door, kicking it shut with her foot, she decided she needed to figure out what she was going to wear immediately.

She glanced in the mirror on her way to her bedroom, realizing she was still wearing his hoodie from the night before, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks. She pulled it up and over her head and hung it up for safe keepings, with no intention on giving it back to him anytime soon.

She searched through her closet, soon choosing a small, black cropped tank top, a pair of  jean shorts, and a brown and white letterman jacket simply to accessorize.

Valerie was looking forward to the class, she truly loved to dance with Jagger, it just felt so natural and comfortable with him. They shared the same love for dance and that was something that was always hard to find for her.

_________________________________
authors note

guess who's back !