𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉:𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺

Start from the beginning

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐀

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚$𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐬𝐡

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐛𝐫𝐮- 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞??

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 .

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐲𝐲!!! 𝐰𝐲𝐝

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲)

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐝

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐛𝐨𝐲. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟔??

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐟. 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝!

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐛𝐫𝐨. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞.

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲.

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐎𝐇 𝐎𝐇 𝐈𝐇 𝐎𝐊𝐊𝐊

Mike chuckled and put his phone down and got up. He walked over to his closet and grabbed a sweater and some jeans, he picked up black shoes and closed the closet door.

He put on his clothes and went to the bathroom, he turned on the light and looked in the mirror. "Uhmm, no." He muttered. He fixed his hair and nodded at his look. He turned off the light and left the bathroom. He got his wallet from his room and turned the the light off.

He went downstairs and grabbed his keys. Holly looked over to the front door after hearing the door opened, "Where are you going?" She raised an eyebrow, "Seven eleven." Mike answered, "Alone?" She asked. "No." Holly narrowed her eyes before speaking again.

"With who, and why at ten ten?" She paused the tv, "My friend and because why not?" Mike shrugged, "Alright. Bring me skittles or sour patch kids." She turned back to the tv and unpaused it, "Fine, just don't tell mom and dad i'm going out. They'll go fucking mad." Mike closed the door after leaving the house and locked it.