ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

Third Person

My Bloody Valentine

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Lillian arrived in town after the Enochian on the hearts had been identified, as she was passing by anyway, and the whole situation seemed funny, despite the two double suicides

Lillian arrived in town after the Enochian on the hearts had been identified, as she was passing by anyway, and the whole situation seemed funny, despite the two double suicides. Herself, Sam, Dean, and Castiel were now sat in a bar, waiting for the Cupid to show up. "So, what. You just happen to know he likes the cosmos of this place?" Dean asked Castiel.

"This place is a nexus of human reproduction. It's exactly the kind of - of garden the cupid will come to -- to pollinate." Castiel answered. Lillian took a bite out of her burger, while Dean set his down. "Wait a minute. You're not hungry?" Sam asked Dean.

"No. What? I'm not hungry." Dean answered.

"Then you're not gonna finish that?" Castiel asked, the angel then took the plate and went to bite the burger, but he stopped and said, "He's here."

"Where? I don't see anything." Lillian asked.

"There." Castiel said.

"You mean the-same-side-of-the-booth couple over there?"

"Meet me in the back." Castiel said, he was then gone.

The three went into the back and Sam asked, "Cas, where is he?"

"I have him tethered." Castiel answered, he then chanted something, and Dean asked, "So, where is he?"

A naked man then grabbed Dean and said, "Here I am!"

"Help!" Dean yelled.

The Cupid continued holding Dean and shaking him, while giggling, it was a disturbing site. The Cupid then let Dean go, as he saw Castiel, and said, "Hello, you!" While hugging him.

"This is Cupid?" Lillian asked.

"Yes."

"And look at you!" The Cupid said to Lillian who, hid behind Sam, to avoid the hug he wanted to give her.

"Don't hide behind me!" Sam exclaimed.

Unfortunately for both of them, the Cupid pulled them both into a hug, and it was the worst thing Lillian had ever gone through, and both of her brother's had been dead at one point. 

"Is this a fight? Are we in a fight?" Dean asked.

"This is... their handshake." Castiel answered.

"I don't like it." Dean said.

"No one likes it."

The Cupid let Sam and Lillian go, and then asked, "What can I do for you?"

"Why are you doing this?" Castiel asked.

"Doing what?" The Cupid asked.

"Your targets -  the ones you've marked - they're slaughtering each other." Castiel told him.