Chapter 15 - The Affairs Of Class A

Start from the beginning

I must thank Suzune later for stabbing me.

In a good mood I prepared myself for a date with Masumi.

I wore a shirt and a jeans and put on some perfume from Christine.

According to that vixen, my body fragrance was quite attractive for women, so putting a little of perfume to match up my own smell would be a critical hit even for not so sensitive nose.

After dressing myself up, I left my room and went down by the staircase.

I entered the dorm's lobby and spotted a familiar figure there.

Matsushita Chiaki.

The girl from my class that I had a small talk with before the lessons and somehow managed to get her phone number, mainly thanks to Kushida.

Looks like she was waiting for someone and was playing with her phone to kill some time.

Although I didn't have much time, I decided to greet with her.

She was a great beauty and my new friend.

I also needed to start looking for someone, who would represent my interests in the class.

She was one of the candidates, so my attention to her was by no means small.

Just when I started to direct my steps towards her, Matsushita spotted me as well.

I waved to her and came close to talk.

Matsushita secretly checked me up and down several times, probably judging my appearance.

Inferring from her body movement as well as her nose slight reaction, she liked my appearance and fragrance.

Kiyotaka: "Hello, Matsushita. What a coincidence to meet you here. Are you waiting for someone?"

Matsushita: "Hello, Ayanokouji-kun. Quite a coincidence, indeed. I am waiting for a friend. We are going to do some shopping in the Keyaki Mall."

Kiyotaka: "Oh, I was there today. It's really a good place to look for some things."

Matsushita: "We were there yesterday with more people and bought some clothes already. But that place was so big that we didn't have time to explore everything, so today we are going to the different shops."

Kiyotaka: "I see."

Matsushita: "What about you, Ayanokouji-kun?"

Kiyotaka: "I am having a dinner with a friend. We agreed to meet before the dormitory."

Matsushita: "Could it be that your friend is a girl?"

Kiyotaka: "Indeed, she is a girl."

Matsushita: "Oh my. So you are going on a date on your second day in the school? You are quite good, Ayanokouji-kun."

I wondered how she would react, if I told her that this would be my second appointment today.

Kiyotaka: "It's not a date. I hurt my hand in the school, so it would be troublesome for me to cook a dinner, so my friend invited me out for a place that she wanted to check out."

This wounded hand excuse sure is easy to use.

Matsushita: "I did notice that it was bandaged after the lunch break. Now that I think about, what happened back there? Horikita-san suddenly came to the classroom and took you with her. Did you two have a fight?"

So Matsushita was an observant one. And her intuition was also quite good.

But I had more than enough time to think about excuse for that.