Chapter - 03

They both got into the audition.

Both of them travelled to the mnet building for the star level test, the second audition round where the peoples who selected in.

Hanbin and matthew came together holding their hands together, they have to be seperated for a while for the level test round

Hanbin was the center of attention of everybody meanwhile everybody found matthew cute.

When hanbin came in everybody seems to be in delusion seeing a handsome guy around the show

Every participants came in one by one showing their aura, one person actually caught everybody's attention just like hanbin, he was tall, handsome and hot. Everybody seemed to be droll over him they didn't cared about showing their drolling faces on the camera. He was a bl actor named kim jiwoong. After that many appeared trying to get the first place. Many gave off attention as well as the two of them.

The level test started every team was getting on the stage one by one, some of them performed as a team, duo and solo. Matthew and hanbin performed solo. Some performance was awesome some of them were funny but cute. Hanbin got onto the stage first before matthew, matthew seemed to be nervous for hanbin at first but when he started performing every nervousness of him was disappeared he believed in his hyung couldn't deny that he was actually so good and caught everybody's attention including judges even Lip J judge and hanbin had waacking battle, again hanbin caught everybody's attention matthew were happy for his hyung. Matthew and hoetaek sunbaenim was close to each other when he was in cube entertainment so he had some chit chat during the break time. The upcoming performance was matthew's hanbin and matthew was on the back stage hanbin was there to cheer him up. Hanbin was also nervous for him. Matthew entry was cute and made everybody adore him his performance was cute he performed with his cute sunshine smile. He also made impression on judges just like hanbin. At the end of his performance hanbin started crying for his younger he was proud and happy that his lil kiddo have grown up and did a great performamce.

During the break time matthew and hanbin spent time with each other talking and staying each other's side. Hanbin is a social butterfly to he get to talk with everybody while matthew was talking to hoetaek sunbaenim. They had some conversation during the time. Hoetaek sunbaenim was so proud of his juniors.

Matthew and hanbin got all star for the star level test, many had many didn't. They were glad that they got all star for them.

And the result time came the time everybody was waiting for. All seemed to nervous to know their position. Matthew and hanbin was tensed too wondering if they could get a good position or not. The announced was starting it was getting from lower to higher. Matthew was nervous cuz his name haven't came out but hanbin seems to be confidence on him and matthew so he waited to call their name.

Both matthew and hanbin got all star so they got good result. Hanbin got rank 1 and matthew got top 5
Hanbin came to matthew "congratulation matthew"
"You too hyung".

The star level test round was over all the participants got into their dorms. Matthew and hanbin couldn't get the same room. Matthew seems to be pouty for that.

Matthew came to his hyung asking "which is your room hyung? "
"The next door" hanbin said
"Oh we didn't got the same room" matthew pouted
"Aigoo matthewyaa don't worry we can still talk and see each other just come to my room okay" hanbin patting his head
"Alright hyung" matthew smiled
"Go and sleep now its late need to wake up early"
"Ah okay bye good night" he bid his bye and went to his room,