With his other hand he brought the rock up before slamming it down on the device.

Instantly he screamed, the rock didn't only hit the tracker but also his arm, but the tracker still remained firmly locked.

Shakily he lifted the rock again slamming it against the tracker again and again and again.

In the end he was left screaming in pain when finally the tracker broke apart, but one look at what his wrist had become almost made him vomit all over the floor.

Despite the lack of light he could see that it was black and blue already, he could feel it throbbing, while pain radiated from the spot, but at least the tracker was gone.

Slowly he got up the floor picking up the broken device of the floor. Once again he walked to the coast, now no boats in sight, he wondered how much time they would follow the empty boat until they noticed.

The school still burned in the distance, and Alex couldn't help but feel the slightest piece of pride at that, no more school of assassins. With the last bit of strength Alex threw the tracker to the sea, hopefully the current would take it away.

One last look, and he turned away entering the woods.

Alex knew he had at least an hour of walking until he reached roads, in a normal situation it wouldn't have been a problem but considering that he was soaking wet with freezing water, and a possible broken wrist, it wasn't an easy feat.

But he had no choice, at least he was out of scorpia reach.

An hour later he could finally see some houses, Alex was still soaking wet, despite so much time had passed the clothes were still dripping, and now with the street's light he could see that his shirt was soaked with blood.

He was nauseous about the thought of Rothman blood staining his clothes, clinging to his skin. He had to change he couldn't walk to the city soaking wet and with blood stained clothes.

It was in the middle of the night, no store would be open at this time, and he couldn't really risk someone calling the police at the sight of the blood.

But right around the corner was his solution. Someone had left their clothes air drying overnight, Alex could see them over the fence.

He looked around, there was nobody there to see what he was doing. He jumped over the small wall that separated the house from the street running up to where the clothes were hanging. 

He couldn't be picky, he just chose whatever would fit him the best, at least they were already dry.

With some trousers and a sweatshirt in hand he made his way back to the forest to change.

Finally, he was able to take off the blood soaked clothes changing into something dry and clean, only then he realized how cold he had been.

He took off the money and the pen drive that he had stored in his pocket, thankfully he had remembered to put them inside a plastic bag, so it didn't get ruined by the salt water. He still wondered if anything relevant was inside the pen drive, but in reality it could have anything or nothing, but at least he wouldn't go home empty-handed.

He picked up his old clothes throwing them under a bush, not really caring if they stayed hidden.

Now with no blood on him, only his shoes stayed wet, but he could manage, he went back to the street going in a random direction in hopes of finding a way to get back home. For a moment he pondered going to the police to ask for help, but he didn't know if Scorpia had any influence there.

If the police and the secret services did nothing when Scorpia established a school in their country, what was to say that they wouldn't hand him over if he asked for help. No, he was on his own.