"Good day lad." he was stopped by the guards on the gate. "Just the standard procedure, no need to be alarmed." the guard smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Ok no problem." he said as he followed the instructions of the guards at the gate. He was feeling fidgety, he couldn't contain his excitement and it showed in his face. There was a beaming smile as his eyes sparkle at the sight of the city and its inhabitants.

"What's your name kid?" the guard asked him, holding a clipboard and a magical quill to write down the information he would get at the boy.

"Denki, Makoto Denki." he answered the smile still on his face.

"where are you from?"

"The far east."

"And why did you come to Orario?"

"I'm gonna become an adventurer."

.
.
.
.
.

He was finally done with the question and the standard check-up, he bowed his head at the guards and with a smile made his way inside.

"Hey kid." he stopped on his track as he turned around. He saw the middle aged guard smiling at him. "Welcome to Orario!"

He couldn't help but feel joy in those words. He bowed deeply and with a joyful voice thanked everyone at the gate and made his way inside.

He was walking happily in the streets of the city watching the locals go on with their day to day life. Seeing the adventurers going towards the dungeon with their equipment.

*Groak*

His stomach grumbles, he did take quite a long journey to get here and food was scars at the outside. And he hasn't even had breakfast yet. 'my master did tell me that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.' he thought to himself as looked for a place to eat.

He was new to the city which means he doesn't know where to go to grab a quick bite. He was lost and he doesn't know anyone here. He tried asking for directions but no one batted an eye towards him. The longer he waits the stronger his stomach protests.

"Are you lost?" a voice called out to him and he looked to see a little Chienthrope girl with chestnut hair and eyes looking at him.

He points at himself to make sure that the little girl was talking to him.

"Yes you silly... You seem new here." the girl laughed at him and walked closer.

"Sadly I am a bit lost." he sighed as he answered the girl.

The girl's smile widens and gets closer to Denki. She then held his hand and looked at him in his eyes. "I can guide you around the city if you could pay me."

Denki felt that his luck was turning around. A guide could help him around the city, he could even ask questions about Orario so he agreed right on the spot.

"Good, all I ask is 100 valis and I'll be happy to guide you all day long."

Denki was taken aback. All he has when he started his journey was around 10000 valis and right now all he has on him is roughly 1200 valis give or take. 100 valis was quite a large sum for him but hell he needed a guide so he took his coin pouch out and paid the cheinthrope girl.

The chienthrope girl put the valis in her pocket and smiled at Denki. "Ok then... Where should we start?" she asked.

"Let's go somewhere where we can grab a quick bite to eat. I'm quite famished."

"Follow my lead. There's this good place called the hostess of fertility and it serves a good breakfast."

And the two made their way towards the pub.