010

CHAPT3R 10
EVANI DAVIS
____________________________________

EVANI WORE HER SAME OUTFIT AS EARLIER EXCPET WITH A BLUE JEAN JACKET NOW. for warmth. she didn't know how long they would stay at stu's party or if they would sleepover like last time.

they pulled up in Dewey's cop car. "bye evie, bye sid." he smiled at the two.

The trio basically skipped to stu's house, it was huge. he had the most money and the biggest house out of the whole friend group, so every time they threw a party it was at his.

the threw carried a few grocery bags with them, big smiles on tatum and evanis face.

she glanced to sidney, "it's okay, Billy's not gonna be here. I told stu not to tell Billy." evani smiled kindly at her .

"thanks, eve." sidney couldn't help but smile back at her, even if she was nervous. her smile was contagious. eve.

no one calls her eve besides stu and billy. Last time randy did, they gave him a black eye with out her knowing

the three walked in seeing many people dancing, one of them being randy, "hey!" he yelled causing the others to holler with them.

evani giggled along with Tatum. they walked into the kitchen seeing stu holding a tube, beer going down it into someone else's mouth.

"freaking ryan." evani smiled at him
when he stood up and hugged her. earning a glare from stu.

"you came!" he grinned.

"don't make me regret it." she teased smiling.

"hey baby!" stu yelled pushing himself beside evani. wrapping his arm around her.

ryan's smile dropped and he turned away from the two going into the living room. evani looked at stu weirdly. "hey, you okay?" she asked.

"yeah." he smiled reassuringly.

EVANI SAT WITH Tatum leaning into her side, while she talked to sidney. stu was on her left, his hand slightly under her shirt resting on her belly, his head nuzzled into her neck.

"because she's the scream queen." randy answered sidneys question.

the doorbell rang, stu launching herself up, "I'll get it." he said throwing himself over the couch, accidentally falling.

"hey Tatum, grab me another beer, will you?" he questioned running to the door.

"what am I the beer witch?" she rolled her eyes.

"you're not gonna believe who's here!" stu ran back in excitedly. "gale weathers!" he said causing people to start talking about her.

tatum stood up angrily glaring at stu for his stupidity while dewey and gale walked in.

"dewey. come here. what is she doing here?" Tatum asked mad.

"she's with me." the deputy laughed in disbelief.

evani stood up grinning, "good job deputy dewey. I'm proud." she joked patting him on the back.

stu looked up leaving the room.

"I'm just checking things out." he told tatum hurriedly who was angry.

"so you did, now leave. and take your media buff with you." she demanded shooing him away.

when gale made eye contact with evani, the teenager smiled at her sweetly. turning around she saw Tatum gone. she frowned, walking to the kitchen to go with her.

"hey! wait up evie." stu said running over.

EVANI WATCHED PEOPLE walked out, billy suddenly showing. she grinned, "hey Billy." before frowning, "billy." she turned around to warn sidney before seeing the girl staring at him.

"billy! what are you doing here?" stu questioned sarcastically. he then gave evani her drink.

"I was hoping to talk to sidney, alone." he stated staring at her.

"you know, if Tatum sees you here she'll draw blood." sid joked back glancing at evani.

"hey, I'll tell you what, you two can go up to my parents room and you know, talk, whatever." he looked between the two.

"subtly stu, you should look it up." billy rolled his eyes.

"no it's okay. we do need to talk." she said grabbing his hand and taking him upstairs.

randy walked over, "There goes my chance with sid. dammit!" he claimed.

"as if. that's all I'm saying, as if." stu said closing door, walking.

EVANI SAT BESIDE Stu, incredibly tired. she only had one drink and felt like she was about to pass out.

stu glanced down at her, "you okay?" he questioned, concern clear on his face.

"I'm tired." she mumbled, her head falling to the side.

he sighed staring down at her, he stood up picking her up bridal style. no one spared them a glance.

he walked them up the stairs, quietly walking past his parents room. everything's going to plan.

he laid evani on his bed gently, pushing hair out her face. he brought his pointer finger trailing it down the blood line that was already healing.

"I'll be back evie." he promised, leaning down, he took his robe off placing it beside her.

he then went into his closet and grabbed his mask and black robe along with the boots.

"I-IM SORRY BILLY, I think I'm really scared because I, I love evani. and not like a friend." sidney finally admitted.

his face crunched up in confusion. what the hell is this bitch saying?

"I'm in love with evani." she placed her hand over her mouth as if she couldn't believe just said that. Billy's eyes darkened incredibly.

a glare found it's way onto his face. before she could even notice though.

stuart in his ghostface costume, barged into the room, 'stabbing' billy multiple times.

billy wheezed, "sid." he called out falling forward onto the bed.

stu wiped his knife, a sinister smile coming onto his face. sidney jumped over the bed dodging Billy's body.

she ran out the room locking the door

from the outside. sobbing, she thought of
her dead boyfriend.

she ran down the stairs before ghostface showed again coming from a different way blocking her exist. she ran back from the room slamming the door on his face.

running to the window, she banged on
it begging for help. before opening it, climbing onto the roof, slightly struggling.

he had grabbed her though, the two fighting until he let go and she fell off the roof.