008

CHAPT3R 08
EVANI DAVIS
____________________________________

DEWEY, EVANI, TATUM, AND SIDNEY PULLED IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL IN DEWEYS POLICE CAR. the sirens going off for no apparent reason.

the four all got out the car, "don't worry, evie, sidney. it's school, you'll be safe here." dewey promised her looking around.

"thanks, deputy dewey." evani grinned pretending to tip her imaginary hat.

"how does it feel to almost be brutally butchered, evani?" a reporter threw herself at the girl glancing down at her neck.

dewey pushed her back, "sidney! sidney Prescott! over here! evani!" she kept trying.

the three girls kept walking, evani grabbing onto tatums wrist for comfort as sidney walked over to gale.

the two slowly followed behind her,
"I think you falsely identified him, yes." gale admitted to the angry girl.

"she's gonna hit her again." evani whispered leaning closer to tatum.

"have you talked to cotten?" sidney asked.

"maybe I did." gale said slightly surprising sidney.

"and has his story changed?" she then asked.

"not one word." gale glared, "he admits to having problems with your mother, but that's all." she said truthfully.

evani looked around nervously, checking for anyone that looked suspicious. a frown on her face.

tatum dragging both evani and sidney away from the insensitive reporter. although evani couldn't help but always admire the women.

her beautiful blue eyes, her confidence, and hair. the only thing evani didn't like about her was that she was a bitch.

SIDNEY, STU, TATUM, and evani stood at the girls lockers. evanis was only one locker down from tatums and Sidney's was three.

stu leaned against the locker besides evanis, staring down at her chest where
he had left his mark.

"I want you to meet me right here after class okay, sid?" tatum asked taking her lolipop out her mouth.

"alright." sidney sighed agreeing. stu took a small mirror out of evanis locker checking how his hair looked turning his head left to right.

"hey, uh, have you seen Billy around? is he really pissed?" sid asked nervously.

"you mean after you branded him the candy man, his hearts broken." stu said amused. evani glanced at him out of the corner of her eye to see him looking down at her still.

she finally closed her locker turning around just as someone started screaming yelling down the hallway. in a ghost face mask. he ran by the four jumping in evanis face.

the girl flinched back, huffing. she really wished she wasn't scared over some stupid joke. stu laughed loudly causing Tatum to shove him cause there friends were scared.

Sidney glared in the direction they ran
to, "why are they doing this?" she asked turning to stu.

"you kidding me, look at this place. it's like Christmas!" he claimed happy.

causing tatum to hit him repeatedly, sidney ran off with evani following her to make sure she was okay. she was a few feet behind her when she started running.

she turned the corner immediately bumping into Billy. evanis eyes widened and she stayed back to let them talk.

she shifted from one foot to another while she waited for the two to finish awkwardly, sidney started yelling at him while everyone went to class.

sidney walked away from Billy, an evani smiled at him sympathetically. before walking by him to see sidney gone.

EVANI WALKED SLIGHTLY behind tatum and sidney, they walked to fast for the girl. she huffed cause they would not slow down.

she could barley hear what they were saying, everyone was talking around her and it was overwhelming.

stu came up from behind her, handing the girl a flower he had just picked from the garden beside them.

he then handed one to tatum and sidney, Tatum chucking it behind her.

"I don't know what ya did sidney but I'll be happy as the entire student body to say, thank you!" he yelled with open arms.

"Stu, stop." evani hit his shoulder. she shrieked as he went around her, throwing the girl over his shoulder.

her eyes widened, "stuart, put me down. I'm wearing a skirt!" she whisper shouted in his ear. he only placed his hand down on her butt to make sure the skirt doesn't go up.

she blushed a bright red, "oh my god." she mumbled.

"a party at my house, tonight. what do you say?" he then asked.

sidney scoffed, "are you serious?" she asked only for to Stu spin around, evani still in his arms.

he then placed her down, she stared down at her feet walking beside Tatum.

"what do you say, sid? I mean it could have its perks." tatum agreed.

evani ignored there conversation not really caring for a party right now.

the two girls started walking away, evani looked up at stu, "like the outfit Stuart." she grinned playfully.

she patted his shoulder walking by to go see Randy at the video store.

"thank you, evie!"