002

CHAPT3R 02
EVANI DAVIS
____________________________________

EVANI WORE A BLACK BUTTONED UP SKIRT, AND A WHITE BLOUSE WITH A BLACK JEAN JACKET. she walked right behind sidney and tatum, the two walked together.

there wasn't enough room on the side walk for all three, so she was stuck in the back. but she didn't mind. it let her think.

the two talked about something evani didn't know about, a party or something but she only thought about her and casey's sleepover coming up.

she was excited, she felt like the two haven't talked in so long.

"hey eve!" STU MACHER grinned. he came out of apparent no where and wrapped his arm around evani.

"hey Stu." she smiled softly leaning into his side, allowing herself to relax. he glanced at the two girls in front of them. they seemed to ignore him showing up.

no surprise considering he had dumped tatum a couple months ago. they don't talk anymore and tatum is sidney's best friend.

evani couldn't help but grin against his side, stu always had this warmth that made her feel happy. she felt as though she could do or say anything around him, he was comforting in every way.

he cleared his throat, "ready to go to chemistry, M'lady?" he questioned with a playful smile on his face while he dragged her in the school.

she smiled back, "of course, peasant." she laughed at his shocked face.

Stu held his right hand over his chest, a shocked look on his face, "me? how dare you!" he made a hurt look on his face.

"whatever stupid, just sit down." she smiled rolling her eyes sitting down at a desk in the middle of the class.

EVANI SAT IN between tatum and stu, sidney and BILLY LOOMIS on the other side of the blonde talking quietly to each other.

the girl leaned into stu side, the tall male wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

RANDY MEEKS was no where in sight, no surprise. he would show up soon out of breathe as usual. "so, what are we doing this weekend?" tatum asked turning towards sidney and Billy's direction.

"me and randy are going to see a movie, if you guys wanna come?" evani suggested shrugging while she tossed a grape in her mouth.

"you are?" stu asked looking down at the girl in his arms. billy looked over at the new information a glare on his face.

she nodded in response just when Randy ran over out of breathe, slightly red in the face.

"sorry I'm late, what we talking about?" he asked snatching a grape out of tatums hand. the girl throwing a grade directly at his forehead in return.

billy smirked sitting up, "eve invited us to go to the movie with you two." he told him.

the movie geek eyes widened. he whipped his head in the direction of the girl, although she was to busy counting all the cars that drove by to notice.

"she did?" he asked, his voice slightly more high pitched then usual.

"yup! so what are we watching?" stu asked a huge grin on his face. he quickly pinched evanis shoulder to get her attention.

randy mumbled something under his breathe as the group waited, "twister.

the group heard the bell ring from inside the school, sighing loudly.

they all parted, randy chasing Tatum to their next class, sidney kissed billy goodbye, jogging to catch up with the two, stu went on his own and billy walked silently with evani.

he looked up from the ground while they walked staring at her. she noticed out of the corner of her eye and smiled kindly at him.

EVANI DIDN'T WANT to go home quite yet, school had ended an hour ago and she was walking around town.

finally deciding to check if Randy was working, she smiled when she saw him through the window putting some horror movies away. "hey randy!" she said cheerfully wiping her hands on her skirt.

"hey evani." he glanced up not surprised by her usual random visits.

"I need movies, and you are a movie expert." she glanced back seeing billy and stu talking a couple isles down.

"horror?" he questioned only for her to nod in return. he grinned disappearing, she waited standing awkwardly.

"here." Randy shoved three movies into her hands, not even glancing at them, the two walked to the cash register together.

"$13.05." he told her. she quickly handed him the money still smiling at him.

"bye, Randy." she waved walking out the door, the bell ringing as she did. and that's when Stu and Billy finally looked up seeing the girl walk out the store.

before the two averted there gazes to randy, who payed no attention, glaring harshly.