006

CHAPT3R 06
EVANI DAVIS
____________________________________

"THANKS, DOLL." randy mocked.

it didn't even register in sidneys mind what he had said. the second evani showed up all of her attention was on her.

sidney had it bad for evani kane, just like many others. and that scared her.

"shut the hell up, randy!" billy glared harshly hoping evani would ignore everything they were saying.

"did they ask if you like to hunt?" stu asked, turning the conversation back to before.

"yeah, they did." billy confirmed as he ate a few skittles. and she was right they truly were great.

"hunt? why would they ask you if you like to hunt?" tatum asked confused.

stu started playing with evanis hair while she ate more skittles. "the body's were gutted." randy answered causing the strawberry blonde to flinch.

"thank you, randy." billy said sarcastically glancing at evani.

stu smacked him on the back of his head with his free hand as if to tell him to shut up.

"Ow!" he yelled rubbing the back of his head, "whatever, man."

"they didn't ask me if I liked to hunt did they ask you?" tatum asked looking down at her best friend, evani, who only shook her head no.

"—it's cause there's no way a girl coulda killed them." stu laughed slightly.

"that is so sexist, they could easily be female. basic instinct." tatum argued back.

"that was an ice pick, it isn't the same thing." randy sided with Stu.

"yeah, casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. and the fact is it takes a man to do something like that." stu continued, evanis eyes widened, a look of horror in them as she remembered seeing there dead bodys.

no way she could finish the skittles, she would puke. so she stuffed them back in her pocket, biting her nails. which was strange cause it was something she never did.

tatum only shook her head, "or a man's mentality."

"how do you—gut someone?" Sidney questioned, silence following after.

"well, you take a knife and you slit them from the groin to the sternum." stu said causing evani to push his arm off of her. she abruptly stood up and speed walked away.

the idiot yelled, "evie !"

EVANI WALKED INTO her house, mascara running down her face. she saw her mom sitting on the couch staring at the blank tv.

she had a cup of wine in her hand. the women was not expecting to hear the door slam or daughter to even come home.

she jumped, spilling the wine on the couch, "god damn it, eva—" she stopped when she saw her crying, her bag in her hand.

"come here, baby." she said putting her cup down holding her arms out.

evani dropped the bag walking around the couch to her mom. she immediately sat in her warm embrace sobbing into her shoulder.

"h-he killed her, mom." she cried pushing her arm out.

"I know, I know. you're okay." mrs Kane held her daughter tightly afraid to let go.

she had never seen evani like this, it was usually evani holding her as she cried. not the other way around.

"h-h-her body was hanging from the tree, th-there was blood ever—everywhere." she told her hiccups unwillingly coming out.

  "it's okay." mrs kane kissed her head. 

THE SEVENTEEN YEAR old girl was startled when she heard the front door slam shut.

her mother never left the house and she had dropped all her friends when after her husbands funeral.

the only people that had the key to the house was the rileys and randy. if evani wasn't at the rileys household, casey's, or stu's house than randy was at her's. his mother had bailed and his father was an alcoholic.

so she paddled down stairs where she had left her mom, "mom?" she called out.

it was only silent, "mom, randy?" she questioned a frown on her face.

walking to the kitchen, there was a note on the fridge,

going to get drinks with sidney prescotts dad, don't wait up.

she looked at it weirdly, she didn't even know the two knew each other. she hadn't even left the house in forever.

she glanced outside to see it was now night time, "already?" she questioned, she had been sleeping.

she walked over to the phone rubbing the back of her neck, she had put in the number.

"macher household. I'm sorry someone couldn't come to the phone right now, please call again in a few moments. most likely my son, Stuart will answer." the landline said.

evani sighed, "hey stuart," she smiled slightly. "it's evani, j-just, uh, call back when you can, kay?"

DUHDUHDUHHHHHH IM LOVING HOW THIS BOOK IS GOING HONESTLY. I'm winging it yall😭😭 I cant believe I actually like this book.