Chapter 17: Tell Us

"so...uhm...i used to have this wii...actually curtesy of kyle's dad...and uhm...it was pretty normal. nothing like with what kyle experienced with eteled and such..." I looked at Kyle for a minute and mentally stated 'are you fucking kidding? They know about Eteled but not my dad? Damn..."but uhm...soon after my wii started...being weird....my mii wouldn't really interact right. I always thought it was the controller because changing the controller always fixed it but...still. then one day i invited kyle over to play some games since we were close and such...but uhm...it was acting up...more. i think it accidentally sent kyle into a panic attack because it reminded him of eteled too much...so he went into the bathroom to calm down...and then...when he was gone...m-my mii kinda...sorta....spoke? but like in an entirely different way then i think anyone experienced with eteled....uhm...she...threatned me...for no reason. she said that- that she was giving me a trial of free will the next time I booted up my wii............th-the next time i booted up my wii i would be ending that trial and she would take full control of me. no more being able to control my actions for me.......i-i haven't touched it since. it's burried in my closet somewhere...." I wasn't too surprised. I looked around at everyone else. Kyle had a blank expression. Sam seemed a bit interested. June was a bit confused. Kassie looked intrigued. Iris looked curious. "Well...maybe you could try and look for it? I don't know I'm just tryna help." June broke the silence. "If it's buried in a closet it's probably hidden away...maybe you have the SD card with the data on it?...maybe Eteled is still there..." Iris explained. "Oooh, she does have a point." Kassie agreed with Iris. "Where would the SD card be though? It would probably be with the Wii, right?" Sam asked. "...that's true..but if the Wii is melted...like Sam told us...maybe we could retrieve the SD card and put it in a different Wii.." Iris said. "Iris...oh my god..." I was surprised, she really thought all that out this whole time. "..y-yes?..." "You're a fucking genius." "Genius?...I wouldn't say genius.." Iris mumbled while laughing a bit. "No. Seriously, you thought all of this out. I think that's really smart." I told her. "..." Iris was silent for a moment. It seemed like she didn't know how to take a compliment. To be honest, she was pretty much labeled as a creep her whole life so I don't blame her. "So, ya wanna join us, Thorn?" I asked them. "...uhh..sure...." Thorn agreed. "Yes!! I was hoping you would come with us you seem really cool." Kassie said excitedly while jumping up and down. "Kass...please calm down.." Iris whispered. "Fine, fine.." Kassie stopped. "Alright, let's go. It's best if we go to Sam's house, right?" I ask. Sam and Thorn's face get a bit red. "Uh...should I take that as a yes?" I get a bit confused. Honestly, I think they probably have a crush on each other. I'm not clueless, though I won't say anything, obviously. "oh....uuh........yeah.." Thorn answered shyly. "Yeah...that's alright...." Sam agreed while nervously chuckling. "Sooo, now should we go?" I asked. "Alright that's enough stalling, c'mon." June got impatient, she was never the type to wait...was she? Maybe I should ask Nathan.