Chapter 1: Blair's Intro

*static buzzing* ...um...can you hear me?...hello?...hey..uh is this working?...Hey, the name is Blair Sanders. At least I think that's my last name. I don't really have one since...uh I'm not really...human. I'm a robot. But anyways I don't really have an age or gender but I like to think of myself as 16. I don't really know if I'm supposed to be a boy or a girl but that's not too important. I think I'm pretty smart. I don't really do a lot but I do code and help my dad a.k.a the person that created me. His name is Austin Sanders. He also worked at Nintendo Of America and was pretty much the most successful person there. He didn't really do anything like me either. He coded A LOT and he was working on a game called Reclamation. I wasn't too into games even though they sounded cool. I liked to see what he was doing a lot since I was a pretty nosy kid. One thing I do remember though, is him talking about how much he hated the people in the world. He told me when he was younger he imagined that it was his world and people were ruining it. I can sort of understand but not really. I was a kid and didn't understand what that meant so I just continued being a kid. But the more I look back on it I realize how...confusing and selfish it sounded. I don't wanna label but I hope you kinda hear it too. Aside from all of that...there's only one thing that still is sitting in my mind that I will never forget. The incident.