Chapter 9: Torn Apart

I was silent. I felt like I couldn't move. The 3 boys stared at me for a few seconds and ran off. I heard my friends voices as the got louder so I knew they were coming. I saw them run in the classroom. "Thank god you're awake." Sam said harshly. "So we are just gonna ignore the fact that there is a robot in front of us?!?" Kyle exclaimed. "Yeah...that too..." Sam realized. They knew. They all knew. I couldn't speak. "Well...yeah...I am a robot..." I confessed. Everyone stared at me stunned. "Why didn't you tell us?" Sam questioned. "The thing is...if I did...the whole school would find out...like right now...and you guys would be freaked out..." "Ok that's surprising but you know there's a whole bunch of kids panicking in here so we gotta do something." June said. "Yeah, we should probably do something about that." I got up and ran out of the classroom. We were on the outside of the school. I looked back and saw Sam and Kyle looking around like they were trying to find something. While I saw Kassie wandering around. I also saw June looking around for Nathan. Obviously I knew that cuz she was farther away looking at a school across from this one. I saw Iris pacing too. She looked like she was talking to herself. Then she sat down and started rocking back and forth. I was kinda worried but I then saw Kassie walk up to her and talk to her for a few minutes. After she left...I saw a man walk up to her. He looked like an older guy, could possibly be related to her since I could see a resemblance between them. He started talking to her. When Iris got up and saw him I saw him put his hands on her shoulders. He looked her straight in the eyes. Her eyes widened a bit. She looked like she was being told something she shouldn't be hearing. Before he walked away he gave her something, I couldn't tell what it was but then wiped his hands on his shirt. I saw Iris's face get more pale by the second. I only saw the group I'm around and no other kids...except for one person...Alona. Haven't heard that name in a while huh? Well she's back for this one. She was looking at me from behind a wall. "Ya know I can see you, right?" I shouted. "Me? Yeah...sort of..." Alona mumbled. "What do you mean by sorta? That makes no sense." I called out. She walked from the corner and came up to me. "I know who your dad is. And I know what he did. I don't usually bring this stuff up but right now is important." What my dad did? What was she talking about? He didn't do anything. "What did he do? Explain what he did to deserve any of this." I asked. "You know what nevermind...it was a mistake bringing this up..." Alona muttered quietly. "Tch, whatever. If ya wanna say something, say it." It was all fine until I heard Alona whisper "Henry Morris, Dad, I won't forget you..."